Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UO Relationship story

kingsnuffkingsnuff Member Posts: 73

Me and my buddy were addicted to ultima online and he started getting very close to a girl he met in game. So, through chatting in game, and email he had lots of pics of her. She was dang hot, anyways time went on and they were always together being cute and pking with their pet dragons and such. I would tag along and he had changed, he was too tender with her it was a bit anoying.  So time goes on, and she wants to meet him in the real world. She is from hawaii, she is 19 years old and has her own house. You see her uncle died and left all his money/house to her, so she is a rich hot 19 year old with her own house in hawaii.

I think its all too good to be true, but I hope it will work out. She wants to meet him, since she has money she offers to fly my bud out to her place to visit and have some good times on the beach. So after a while she gives him her phone number and tells him to call at a certain time.  He missed that time and decided on saturday afternoon to give her a call, she hadnt logged in all day. So he calls up and some lady answeres the phone, he asked for the girl (i forgot her name), she says confused, um... no one lives here by that name, but there is a girl up the street by that name, but she is only 12. He tells this lady the story, and she says... hmmmmmm "I have a son who playes Ultima". She said to call back later and talk to her husband.

So later that night he calls up the man of the house, and they have a friendly but scarry talk... this guy has some scary voice and he is in the military.  So after the long chat, they figure out that this 12 year old boy, with the aid of his older 16 year old brother have been playing this girl character in UO messing with my friends head.  They planned on having him call up to the 16 year old's friend, but he didnt call durring the time they were planning on. MUAHAHAHA, I laughed for so long, and told him... you know, you have been in love with a 12 year old boy for months now, how do you feel. HAHA, he was down for a couple weeks, so i left it alone.  The military father of impending justice, canceld the UO acount that he was paying for, and grounded that cute little boy for months (so he said).

The moral of the story, dont trust everyone you meet on a MMORPG or something... lol hope you enjoy, Post any funny romance stories you have, if you have one. :D

oh the hawaii part was true thats where that lil kid lived... Hey if you 12 year old (the one from my story) reads this POST i wunna hear how you turned out LOL and BTW, you hurt my friend.    lol

Sorry the grammer and such does not flow well, im on a cafeine high of DOOM!

Comments

• gargantroogargantroo Member Posts: 1,477
    Once there was this loser, he couldnt get a girlfriend in the real world so he logged onto Ultima Online, met a woman and they have been going out since. HAHAHAHAHA. True story.

FFXI- Quit after 10 months
    Ultima Online- Quit after 25 months
    Ragnarok Online- Quit after a week

i play on australian servers because racism is acceptable there
  • KaiiKaii Member Posts: 22
    Your friend should consider himself lucky, the 19 year old hawaiian babe could have turned out to be a 40 year old ukranian biker with a fetish for male MMORPG fans...who lives across the road. ~mumbles~ i still can't believe he tricked me
  • digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

your friend is stupid as hell