Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

12000 players online

KorpzKorpz Member Posts: 40

I believe EvE had 12,000 simultaneous players last night, congratulations CCP. The boys from Iceland make good.::::01::

A Korpz in all things

A Korpz in all things

Comments

• NaosNaos Member Posts: 379

12,258 all in all ::::01:: (without sharding).

• fluffmajsterfluffmajster Member Posts: 6
    eve pwonz them alimage..i only had 2 of my toons online..if i had knewed i woud logged al my alts onimage

your logic is flawed, therfor you are flawd

your logic is flawed, therfor you are flawd

• ice_pice_p Member Posts: 29
    image respect

• RedtalonRedtalon Member Posts: 24
    Congratz Eve!
  • dropkick88dropkick88 Member Posts: 4
    It was indeed an amazing feat to have 12,000 + players logged in.  I am happy to report that I did my part by utilizing both my accounts to boost those numbers.  However, all is not well in the universe of Eve.  While there were 12,000 players on, there were many who suffered from lag so greatly that they just ended up docking and waiting it out.  My corp had an event planned, but had to postpone as there was severly limited control of our ships.  So yes... there were 12,000 people logged on, but there were not 12,000 people playing.
  • AlkatrazAlkatraz Member Posts: 119

Originally posted by dropkick88
    It was indeed an amazing feat to have 12,000 + players logged in.  I am happy to report that I did my part by utilizing both my accounts to boost those numbers.  However, all is not well in the universe of Eve.  While there were 12,000 players on, there were many who suffered from lag so greatly that they just ended up docking and waiting it out.  My corp had an event planned, but had to postpone as there was severly limited control of our ships.  So yes... there were 12,000 people logged on, but there were not 12,000 people playing.

All players in yulai were stuck there with no way of getting out....gotta love those records!

• TheNomadTheNomad Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Numbers are just that, numbers, playing under those conditions,well, thats a whole 'nother topic. Tell the whole story, not just half the story.......

• AlkatrazAlkatraz Member Posts: 119

Originally posted by TheNomad
    Numbers are just that, numbers, playing under those conditions,well, thats a whole 'nother topic. Tell the whole story, not just half the story.......

Couldn't said any better myself!