Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Mentor

Hello, I've just started playing Lineage 2 and it is frighteningly intimidating and im looking for a teacher to guide me through the features and basics of the game. I'm playing on Bartz atm but am willing to switch cause I havent gotten very far, about level 11.

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Reroll on Phoenix, its the most populated and active server. If you do just leave your character name and I will contact you in game to help you out.

• JoloJolo Member Posts: 167

Welcome to join us on Franz. If u ever need help pm me ingame :) great euro server.

• JoloJolo Member Posts: 167
    Originally posted by Korvenus

Reroll on Phoenix, its the most populated and active server.

Where you got that from? Phoenix is by far no the most populated server, Teon is :)

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

I am talking about US Servers. He said he is on Bartz which is a US Server so I just pointed him to the best US Server. As for Teon thats a Euro boters server just like the other Euro Servers. Phoenix is the best server of all Lineage 2 servers and that includes Euro. Just check Lineage2.com message boards and see which server has the most post and threads. Phoenix does and the Euro Servers are older than Phoenix so thats saying something.

• NadrilNadril Member Posts: 1,276

Yup Phoenix is probably the best L2 server right now. I certainly wouldn't continue on bartz, it's a dead server.