Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

a free mmorpg in beta

join the crystal atatrium community. itsa free game and its still not out yet. but you can help give suggestions to make the game good.

http://atatrium.bluewolf72.com image

Comments

• jayheld90jayheld90 Member UncommonPosts: 1,726

i cant find the client download anywhere, it doesnt seem to be in beta yet, if you could provide a link to the client download (if they have one yet) i would try it out.

Children In Back Seats Cause Accidents. Accidents In Back Seats Cause Children.

• cedoricedori Member Posts: 500

Doesn't look like much on it yet, and you were right, there is no dl for beta client.  Must not be ready for testing yet.

Cheers

P-4 3.0, 120 HD, BFG Geforce 6800GT OC/256, 2gig Dual DDR 400 (PC3200), WinXP-Home, SBLive, CD/DVD, Gigabyte 1000 Pro board w/FSB 800, AGP 8X, 2004 GT Edition, Intel 865PE chipset, DX-9.0c and cable ISP 3mb

• evilthings12evilthings12 Member Posts: 23
    testing starts in like a month. there will be 10 people picked. and so far only like 2 people are sure to be picked. the forums and game is not very active at all so itll be easy to come, be a good poster, and get a position. sorry for the confusion.

• aranaran Member Posts: 11

if you exposing the game to a forum with a large user-basing like this one, you should expect those 10 positions to get filled quite fast :).

And: they're only allowing 10 people? that's quite a low number of beta testers. i guess their servers are not ready to go or something.

• cedoricedori Member Posts: 500

Spooky huh, but I don't think that is what he is saying at all.  Perhaps they are trying to get people on to the forums that are interested.  At least I hope this is what they are shooting at.

Cheers

P-4 3.0, 120 HD, BFG Geforce 6800GT OC/256, 2gig Dual DDR 400 (PC3200), WinXP-Home, SBLive, CD/DVD, Gigabyte 1000 Pro board w/FSB 800, AGP 8X, 2004 GT Edition, Intel 865PE chipset, DX-9.0c and cable ISP 3mb

• evilthings12evilthings12 Member Posts: 23
    exactly :)imageimage