Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't play after EXODUS deployment :((((

XenZeusXenZeus Member UncommonPosts: 9

After more than half a year of faithful playing I got a terribly unpleasant surprise after updating to Exodus: my camera now rotates not around the ship, but rather around some point quite far away from it and the initial view andge is restored after I release the righ mouse button.

Like this, it is absolutely impossible to navigate, leave alone fight with anyone or anything stronger than the puniest NPCs.

Numerous relogging, rebooting the PC, reinstalling the game - nothing helps. The support is so far limited to the automatic messages saying "sorry, thanks for your patience, we shall deal with your problem later".

So much for the long-anticipated addon! Might turn into a literal "Exodus" to me, I am afraid.

Comments

• HarafnirHarafnir Member UncommonPosts: 1,350

Might belong in the official EVE forum, so they can quickly debugg it? Here it only turns into a whine. There, it might be fixed within a day...

Your choice of course... You can speak in a forum that has nothing to do with the game, then leave because it did not get fixed fast enough...

"This is not a game to be tossed aside lightly.
    It should be thrown with great force"

• kreischweidekreischweide Member Posts: 7

did you try to file a bug report, using the logserver and did you delete the whole eve folder after deinstallation, then reinstall it?

• ZhirocZhiroc Member UncommonPosts: 220

Originally posted by XenZeus
    After more than half a year of faithful playing I got a terribly unpleasant surprise after updating to Exodus: my camera now rotates not around the ship, but rather around some point quite far away from it and the initial view andge is restored after I release the righ mouse button.

Uh, using the right mouse button is supposed to spin the camera around in-place, and restores the camera view on your ship when you release it. You move the camera around your ship by using the left mouse button, and zoom in/out using a mouse wheel, or the new buttons on the UI (I think). I think there's another way too (both buttons?)

• XenZeusXenZeus Member UncommonPosts: 9

Ah, did I say right button? Sorry, i put it wrong! I mean that the left button acted the same way as the right one. The funniest thing is - it got somehow repaired and I don't really know now which of my frantic actions exactly brought it to normal. Yeah, there are wonders in this world indeed!

• KorpzKorpz Member Posts: 40

Me thinks a new mouse might be in order.

A Korpz in all things

A Korpz in all things

• ice_pice_p Member Posts: 29

so, there was a reall bug problem in this post or what??

this is one game that don't have any problems. image

but 4 days ago market tab was dead for a day or so. The game lost everything, you colden't do anything importent. image

• TorlailyTorlaily Member Posts: 53

Many people have reported problems with the new features. As with any manjor change to a program this is to be expected. However luckily for those of us who play EVE the devs actually try to fix the issuse as best they can.

However if you have an issue that you need help with right away contacting the customer service for EVE Online is generaly both easy and effective.

http://support.eve-online.com

• AlkatrazAlkatraz Member Posts: 119
    Bouncing back from the gate when u try to aproach and jump trough using a mwd is my favourite bug