Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GUILD WARS!!!

imageHEY!!! YOU guys that want Guild wars and have already Pre-ordered it! Can you give me info on the game about the guilds and all that sweet stuff!!!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

PWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNED!

If you got lemons... Eat them, or squirt them in your eyes.

Comments

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

What... the... hell?

What a great introduction... you abuse the english language then spam emotes... ::::07::

• ianubisiianubisi Member Posts: 4,201

Children are cute.

• cedoricedori Member Posts: 500

doh...grins

Cheers

P-4 3.0, 120 HD, BFG Geforce 6800GT OC/256, 2gig Dual DDR 400 (PC3200), WinXP-Home, SBLive, CD/DVD, Gigabyte 1000 Pro board w/FSB 800, AGP 8X, 2004 GT Edition, Intel 865PE chipset, DX-9.0c and cable ISP 3mb

• supraman01supraman01 Member Posts: 80
    wow... thats all i have to say he far surpassed ebonics haha

• SpeedMannSpeedMann Member UncommonPosts: 333
    www.guildwars.com

==================================================
    speedmann.blogspot.com

*Guild Wars and World of Warcraft will rule the WORLD!!!*

==================================================
    Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

• BhazirBhazir Member Posts: 321

and they say first impressions are the most important, hope for the original poster it isn't true ::::12::

"If all magic fails, rely on three feet of steel and a strong arm"

"If all magic fails, rely on three feet of steel and a strong arm"

• jayheld90jayheld90 Member UncommonPosts: 1,726

i have played guild wars twice now, in both events, trust me its not that great of a game. its extremely linear, you basically just do the missions then what happens when you run out of missions? the crafting is horrible, (and thats being nice about it) and the team wars you do with your guild are impossible, its basically a stalemate between the two teams. what happens is you have to get into the other teams castle and kill thier guild lord (which is guarded by two level 20 clerics, plus the other team, and a slew of archers). i did one for three hours until the other team finally gave up, and left the war area. how much fun is that? but, if you want to play it, good luck.

Children In Back Seats Cause Accidents. Accidents In Back Seats Cause Children.

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

Should just give him the info instead of mocking him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didnt exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• WickesWickes Member UncommonPosts: 749

Yep .... and I see a lot of people around here abuse language far worse than him.

For my 2 cents, gunneraj, the game is a lot of fun. Perhaps you haven't reached the stage of life where things being, ahem, "linear", disturbs your sleep.  It's not a complex, heavy duty game ... just plain fun.  Take a shot and enjoy yourself.

• gunnerajgunneraj Member Posts: 46
    Is it that fun? I want to no more about the Guild fights.

PWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNED!

If you got lemons... Eat them, or squirt them in your eyes.