Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion Preorder Prices/Bonus *Please Sticky*

2»

Comments

• JoloJolo Member Posts: 167

How about the EU pre-orders?

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Should work the same for EU.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• ColonialColonial Member Posts: 151

Are all retailers participating in the beta head start from the UK.

WIll there be a difference between localisations for beta aka does Europe and the US merge into one beta?

• trigger20trigger20 Member Posts: 1

I have placed my pre-order with amazon and gave them a call they didn't have clue what i was talking about with regards to the beta key i doubt that i will be getting one through btw i am in the UK and ordered from the .co.uk site

• VexeVexe Member Posts: 549

I preordered mine about a week ago. I need to get the key.

Also I'm pretty sure the key is a beta key. It says all pre-release events and early live game access.

• FastTxFastTx Member UncommonPosts: 756

Are they handing out the keys already or are they waiting until the 9th? Some stores might be handing them out but I should wait till the 9th to bother signing up with my preorder.

• GoldenDogGoldenDog Member Posts: 586

wait I R cornfused...

Are the NA preorders getting access to the UK/EU CB?

LineageII | LoTRO | RFO | 9Dragons | Aion | Perfect World | Ether Saga | Dungeon Runners | GuildWars 1 and 2 | Hellgate London | tCoS | Warhammer | AoC | Tabula Rasa | SWTOR
    youtube.com/gcidogmeat
  • painbreakerpainbreaker Member Posts: 88

I want to preorder mine at GameStop, but the problem is that I'm from Austria and the austrian GameStop Homepage sucks... 

So does anybody know if I can go to a GameStop store here in Vienna and just preorder it there?

greetings from Vienna. ^^

When the war of the beasts brings about the world’s end,
    the goddess descends from the sky, wings of light and dark spread afar.

• D|CED|CE Member Posts: 197
    Originally posted by madeux

This is a tough one for me.  I hate paying for a game that I haven't been able to try, however of all of the mmo releases in the last couple of years, this one does seem the most promising.  I just don't know if I can get myself to put down that kind of money up front.

You can try it for free for 5 hours (per account) on Chinese servers right now. Google on how to set up the account and the game. I think aionsource.com and steparu.com have more info on the game.