Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion beta key I need !!

deathforce2deathforce2 Member Posts: 2

ANyone got 1 ? i realy want it ! please sent to my mailbox i will apresiated it deeply im been waiting for ever im bumbed i dont got 1

none

Comments

• KusaNagi1KusaNagi1 Member Posts: 82

your not the only one who wants in :P let me know if annyone has one to share, even if its just the weekend one.

Retired From: L2, SWG, RFO, WoW, War, Aion
    Waiting For: Tera, Blade & Soul, Huxley, SWTOR,

• cybertruckercybertrucker Member UncommonPosts: 1,117

lol how much you willing to pay? haha just kidding. Not planning on selling. I cant wait to try it out.. Even though I realize Betas are supposed to be for testing not fun.

• chrismochrismo Member Posts: 19

i visited this site over a thousand times looking for the day they would add beta keys for aion and they day they do add it i log on too late :;( i heard they were gone with in hours :::::::( man i really sad and  mad at the same time so if any one would be willing to send me one to my mail box i would really be thank full i been following this game for over a year an waiting for this day thanks

peace out

• daemondaemon Member UncommonPosts: 680

bah they went out so fast :(

• tbj28tbj28 Member Posts: 22

They released the beta keys while europe was asleep, sneaky! i wish i could get my hands on a beta key too :)

• alien1984alien1984 Member Posts: 119

Ya i always check the site for new betas and whatnot. It was disapointing to see only 5k given out and at such a random time. They could of at least gave a heads up or something.

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Originally posted by cybertrucker

lol how much you willing to pay? haha just kidding. Not planning on selling. I cant wait to try it out.. Even though I realize Betas are supposed to be for testing not fun.

This beta should be testing and fun ;)

I just hope that the 2 1/2 year waiting is worth the wait...

• ScylasScylas Member Posts: 1

there's no way that 5000 keys went this fast...I just checked this site a few hours ago and this beta thing wasn't here then, and i come back and 5000 keys are gone? please...

don't get me wrong i dont want a key since there are people a lot more interested in this than me, but there has to have been people that hogged keys that aren't even interested in the game, shame on those people.

• daylight01daylight01 Member Posts: 2,250

It was early this morning,I think around 7:30 am CET it started,unfortunatly I missed out by around 10 mins before the last EU key went around 9:30CET,also unfortunatly there are people on other gaming sites saying they got more than 1 key from mmorpg.com,even 1 person saying they got 3 EU keys but they are in NA.

Also a bit of a shame that there were so many that just registered on this forum to get the key and other's that are here almost everyday missed out...such is life I guess.

If someone had came up to me in 1980 when I was on my Atari 2600 and said we will be playing games with thousands of people at the same time.I guess my response would have been,"but I only have 2 joysticks"

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/235780/page/8

• blaamblaam Member Posts: 111
    Originally posted by tbj28

They released the beta keys while europe was asleep, sneaky! i wish i could get my hands on a beta key too :)

uh ?  i got one arround 11 ( GMT+1) and a few hundreds where still free to take.

• harvest151harvest151 Member UncommonPosts: 217

If anyone has an extra key for the US event it would be greatly appreciated.

[email protected]

Thanks in advance...

**crosses fingers**

• painbreakerpainbreaker Member Posts: 88

I'm very happy with mine. :-)

Got my european-beta-key at 6:45 am. Thanks MMORPG.com

When the war of the beasts brings about the world’s end,
    the goddess descends from the sky, wings of light and dark spread afar.

• KainisKainis Member Posts: 436

The keys were released around 9:30pm EST, it took about 5 hours to "sell out" 5k keys.

-----------------------
    Tried- L2, Ryzom, WAR, DDO, PWI, Tab Rasa, Requiem, Champs, AA, JD, PWI, SUN, Dawntide

Played- SWG (pre-cu), AoC, VG, WoW, LoTRO,CoX, EQ2, DAOC, GW, PotBS, Aion, MO,APB, NASA, Fallen Earth, DCUO, Rift

Playing- EVE, Black Prophecy, TOR

Waiting for- Tera, Jumpgate Evo, WH40K, WWE, WOD, TSW
    --
    --
    "Hey, if Activision liked it, then they should have put a ring on it," Double Fine President Tim Schafer said. "Oh great, now Beyonce is going to sue me too."

• KiddylKiddyl Member Posts: 1

Anyone has a spare EU key??

Yep if anyone has 1 of the EU keys spare I will gratefully bite your hand off for it :P

If someone had came up to me in 1980 when I was on my Atari 2600 and said we will be playing games with thousands of people at the same time.I guess my response would have been,"but I only have 2 joysticks"

• TelemetrikTelemetrik Member Posts: 2

I knew nothing about Aion and only signed up to mmorpg last night, got a key today for myself and one for my friend... beginners luck?

Originally posted by Telemetrik

I knew nothing about Aion and only signed up to mmorpg last night, got a key today for myself and one for my friend... beginners luck?

Strange it clearly says you joined on the 11th of January 2009...be happy with your keys and dont try to make others feel bad...Also how did you manage to get 2 keys? I am sure the mods would be interested in this...

• El_LionEl_Lion Member UncommonPosts: 154

Lol they announced it at 3.30 in the night EU time. So lame. Deeeeh we didn't get one -_-"

If anyone got two please mail one to [email protected]

Eaglix

• TelemetrikTelemetrik Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by daylight01

Originally posted by Telemetrik

Strange it clearly says you joined on the 11th of January 2009...be happy with your keys and dont try to make others feel bad...Also how did you manage to get 2 keys? I am sure the mods would be interested in this...

Your right I didn't make this account yesterday actually, I went to make one then saw my email was inuse because I made one awhile ago but didnt use it, forgot

I told my friend ofcourse

• MigwayMigway Member UncommonPosts: 1

More Keys for ppl, not far begins event in middle of night...

• cag1980cag1980 Member Posts: 78

Grats to all who got keys...........Just a pity that for UK folks this happened in the early morning and shame on those from the US that took EU beta keys.

But hey let us all know how it goes, i will be here waiting :(

Oh and if any one got more than one key and wants to share please consider me :)

• tjet73tjet73 Member UncommonPosts: 19

Grats to all who got a key.  Anyone have a spare NA key. It would be greatly appretiated thanks.

[email protected]

• PieRadPieRad Member Posts: 1,108

lol, fortunatly i checked mmorpg.com when playing my game last night.. :P

Would be funny if only 3 euros logged on EU server.. :P haha

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965
    Originally posted by blaam

uh ?  i got one arround 11 ( GMT+1) and a few hundreds where still free to take.

Maybe you should put new batteries in your clock or watch. As all the keys were loooong gone at that time.

I noticed the beta give away at 9:30 CET (GMT+1) and even then all keys were already looong gone by then.

As the article was put up around 3 AM CET. And all the keys were gone in a couple hours. Meaning all EU keys were gone and hijacked by US players before we even woke up!

Cheers

• KatillaKatilla Member UncommonPosts: 829

i got out of work around 11pm EST last night, logged in to kill some time while i wound down from work, saw the beta key thing....guess i just lucked out with my timing :)  cheered me up a bit after a long night of dealing with needy customers...  it said there were still over 2000 keys left at the time i started my download, which is still going lolz...