Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bah

ToltioToltio Member Posts: 13

This game got old really really fast, you do exactly the same thing over and over, you cant even craft untill mid-high levels, which takes a while to get to. Now, the PvP is awsome, but it gets really annoying when some high level just comes and kicks your butt. What i am asking is, what am i missing?? cause alot of people seem to like this game, but i dont see what is so fun.

Comments

• admjn65admjn65 Member Posts: 253

I voted no ... 
    I played MuOnline for 4 months and I thought it was the sweetest thing because it was the first mmorpg that I ever played.  I got to level 95 but then I got my account deleted because there were so many hackers/dupers.  Looking back on this game now, I see alot of faults and I think there are alot of better games out there.  I played a different version of MuOnline called MuKidz (which currently is non-existant) and that was alot more fun because you leveld up alot faster and the people were more friendly, there was no duplicating and no hackers.  I got to level 285 there and I was an elite player but then the whole game was erased for no apparent reason image.   So MuOnline is not so bad of a game but I know that there are better games out there that are more worth while.

• pkkalai444pkkalai444 Member Posts: 1

imageimagewell there r many mu games out there. u can try my server so called axg server

its a mu private server.to join go to www.arsiaogamer.tk

we will ban hackers and all sort of rubbish causing prob to the server and the ppl playing in it.well good luck guyz