Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion Preorder Prices/Bonus *Please Sticky*

GoldenDogGoldenDog Member Posts: 586

Alright, here's a post for all the NA / EU preorder locations of Aion as well as the Bonus received.  Please feel free to post any more locations you know of.

Thanks!

Collectors Edition Pack Extras

•6.5"-tall, hand-painted figurine of Aiva, a winged Asmodian Daeva

•Exclusive in-game items, including:

?Black Cloud Wings (gives 40 seconds of additional flight time)

?Black Cloud Earring (gives an HP and an MP boost)

?Special character title with stat boost

?Color dye to tint one in-game item

?Two character emotes

?Official Aion soundtrack CD

•Two dual-sided, full-color posters

•Full-color, trifold quick reference card

•Two game DVDs

•Game manual

•First 30 days of gameplay   

NA

EBGames/GameStop

Collectors $69.99 / Standard $49.99

Reserve Aion and receive exclusive in-game items as well as early access to Aion. The preorder bonus comes with:

•Access to all Aion pre-launch events, and early head-start access to Aion live game.

•Access to Aion server and character pre-selection.

•Exclusive in-game items including the Dark Cloud Helmet (stat boost), Talisman of Lodas (XP boost), and the GameStop Exclusive Ancient Ring of Fire.

Amazon.com

Collectors $69.99 / Standard $46.99

Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price.

UK (thanks thamighty213)

www.play.com

collectors £49.99 / standard £24.99

www.amazon.co.uk

www.gameplay.co.uk

collectors £44.99 / standard £24.99

www.game.co.uk

Will add more content as more suppliers are added... 

LineageII | LoTRO | RFO | 9Dragons | Aion | Perfect World | Ether Saga | Dungeon Runners | GuildWars 1 and 2 | Hellgate London | tCoS | Warhammer | AoC | Tabula Rasa | SWTOR
youtube.com/gcidogmeat

Comments

• Honeymoon69Honeymoon69 Member Posts: 647

ppl are saying there is only 1 collector edition so Amazon should also get the bonus for beta and headstart, but need confirmation on this.

• NeyonNeyon Member Posts: 197

Very silly posting this now. Official preordering starts June 9th.

------------------------------

• GoldenDogGoldenDog Member Posts: 586
    Originally posted by Neyon

ok, I'll bite.  What's the difference between preordering and "official" preordering?

LineageII | LoTRO | RFO | 9Dragons | Aion | Perfect World | Ether Saga | Dungeon Runners | GuildWars 1 and 2 | Hellgate London | tCoS | Warhammer | AoC | Tabula Rasa | SWTOR
    youtube.com/gcidogmeat
  • staticmousestaticmouse Member UncommonPosts: 14

Went to my local GameStop and picked up My Perorder Beta Key today 6/1/09

• NeyonNeyon Member Posts: 197
    Originally posted by GoldenDog

ok, I'll bite.  What's the difference between preordering and "official" preordering?

Lol because retailers havn't been told to release information about it yet.

------------------------------

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Originally posted by GoldenDog

Lol because retailers havn't been told to release information about it yet.

But people have been getting there pre-order boxes with beta keys already ?

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• thamighty213thamighty213 Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

UK

www.play.com

collectors £49.99

standard £24.99

www.amazon.co.uk

collectors £49.99

standard £24.99

www.gameplay.co.uk

collectors £44.99

standard £24.99

www.game.co.uk

collectors £49.99

standard £24.99

Despite the savings at www.gameplay.co.uk on the collectors edition i personally am using Amazon Ive never had probs with Amazon and products pre-ordered generally arrive a day or 2 early.

Play i have regulary had damaged goods poorly packed and with Warhammer it took me until 2 days before launch to actually get my pre-order beta key

Game.co.uk no experience

gameplay.co.uk no experience

• KaelaienKaelaien Member UncommonPosts: 107

Are you able to play right away with the early access?

• lornphoenixlornphoenix Member Posts: 993
    Originally posted by Kaelaien

Are you able to play right away with the early access?

Usually it's a like 3 day head start before the game goes retail.

So if the Sept 1st release date is right on the 29th of Aug you could log and start playing then.

• ColonialColonial Member Posts: 151

Thanks for the UK heads up.

• Khan187Khan187 Member Posts: 168
    Originally posted by thamighty213

UK

www.play.com
    collectors £49.99
    standard £24.99

www.amazon.co.uk
    collectors £49.99
    standard £24.99

www.gameplay.co.uk
    collectors £44.99
    standard £24.99

www.game.co.uk
    collectors £49.99
    standard £24.99

Despite the savings at www.gameplay.co.uk on the collectors edition i personally am using Amazon Ive never had probs with Amazon and products pre-ordered generally arrive a day or 2 early.

Play i have regulary had damaged goods poorly packed and with Warhammer it took me until 2 days before launch to actually get my pre-order beta key

Game.co.uk no experience

gameplay.co.uk no experience

Hey there !

I have 1 question xD

If I order from Amazon.co.uk will they e-mail me the preview BETA key for the upcoming BETA event starting  June 09?

Thanks

• madeuxmadeux Member Posts: 1,786

This is a tough one for me.  I hate paying for a game that I haven't been able to try, however of all of the mmo releases in the last couple of years, this one does seem the most promising.  I just don't know if I can get myself to put down that kind of money up front.

oooook

I have called amazon on the phone and found out that - If I order Aion Collector's Edition, they will e-mail me a BETA key which will allow me to get into the preview.

I have ordered  the Collector's Edition and now awaiting for BETA key to arrive in my e-mail *tick tock tick tock*

• cag1980cag1980 Member Posts: 78

Great thread, thanks for the heads up........

Just wondering about those who played Tabula Rasa and got this email from NCsoft on closure of the game :

In addition, you will receive another email in 2009 with details on how to gain access to the following:

* Aion: The Tower of Eternity Exclusive Preview (available in 2009)

* Aion: The Tower of Eternity pre-order (available in 2009)

* One free month of Aion: The Tower of Eternity, including digital client (available in 2009)

I mean do i pre-order or wait for my  (what seems to be) free digital client?

• Honeymoon69Honeymoon69 Member Posts: 647
    Originally posted by Khan187

oooook
    I have called amazon on the phone and found out that - If I order Aion Collector's Edition, they will e-mail me a BETA key which will allow me to get into the preview.
    I have ordered  the Collector's Edition and now awaiting for BETA key to arrive in my e-mail *tick tock tick tock*

check media library in ur amazon account?

Originally posted by Honeymoon69

Originally posted by Khan187

oooook

check media library in ur amazon account?

How do i do that? (sorry not idea lol)

• levsixlevsix Member UncommonPosts: 363
    Originally posted by cag1980

Great thread, thanks for the heads up........

Just wondering about those who played Tabula Rasa and got this email from NCsoft on closure of the game :
    In addition, you will receive another email in 2009 with details on how to gain access to the following:
    * Aion: The Tower of Eternity Exclusive Preview (available in 2009)

* Aion: The Tower of Eternity pre-order (available in 2009)

* One free month of Aion: The Tower of Eternity, including digital client (available in 2009)

I mean do i pre-order or wait for my  (what seems to be) free digital client?

Hi Cag, I am also one of those people.You will probably just have new serial keys available in your Play Nc account information once it becomes possible to use them.

Have a winner and don't go on a game over! Does your avatar make you powerful in real life? Check out the Mystical Enders gaming community. www.mysticalenders.com

• Killer842Killer842 Member Posts: 2

oooh very cool. Thanks

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

Its going tob e tough.

I can only play 1 mmo, i played the chinese version of this, and im currently in champions online testing. Both are great games i dont know which to preorder and they are both comming out the same time.

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• x0eclipsex0eclipse Member UncommonPosts: 32

So  just to clarify do i have to preorder from Gamestop/EB in order to get a beta key or can i preorder from amazon and still get one?

• PatchumzPatchumz Member UncommonPosts: 50

Originally posted by x0eclipse
    So  just to clarify do i have to preorder from Gamestop/EB in order to get a beta key or can i preorder from amazon and still get one?

I'd like to know this as well if anyone has any information regarding it.

Originally posted by Patchumz

If you get it from the store like gamestop or EB they will give you a pre-order box that have the beta key inside.  If you order from amazon and the like then they will E-Mail you the beta key.

When the retail box arrives in the store (gamestop or EB) they will call you to come pick it up. Amazon will mail it to you.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

Originally posted by madeux

This is a tough one for me.  I hate paying for a game that I haven't been able to try, however of all of the mmo releases in the last couple of years, this one does seem the most promising.  I just don't know if I can get myself to put down that kind of money up front.

You should wait then, I'm sure you will get a chance to try it out over the next few months.

• PatchumzPatchumz Member UncommonPosts: 50

Originally posted by stayontarget
    Originally posted by Patchumz  

If you get it from the store like gamestop or EB they will give you a pre-order box that have the beta key inside.  If you order from amazon and the like then they will E-Mail you the beta key.
    When the retail box arrives in the store (gamestop or EB) they will call you to come pick it up. Amazon will mail it to you.

So, Amazon e-mails it? That's fine with me :P As long as they really do give beat keys.

yes if you order the Aion CE, then you will get the key via e-mail and it will work for all the betas that will be going on in the next few months