Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will there be......

jybgessjybgess Member Posts: 355

a stealth type of skill in this game? If there is, I hope its not like the WoW type of stealth.

Comments

• krisoooookrisooooo Member Posts: 124

I hope by the time it's out there will be a computer created to run this game without the constant hiccups and sluttering.

• jybgessjybgess Member Posts: 355
    Originally posted by krisooooo

I hope by the time it's out there will be a computer created to run this game without the constant hiccups and sluttering.

So that means there is no stealth? good

• FedacorrFedacorr Member Posts: 45

No one who knows can tell you.

The Fallen Earth Beta is still closed, and under complete NDA.

You'll have to wait for open beta to discover what skills the game currently has and how they're implimented.

• vidribbinvidribbin Member Posts: 54

cameraflage clothing like what the army wears, that would be cool

• jybgessjybgess Member Posts: 355

I was just reading on wiki about the stealth skill. It lowers the noise you make and makes you look like the other factions i think. There is more to it than that but thats what I got from it

• HellsMajestyHellsMajesty Member UncommonPosts: 204

i dont know if im late or what but in a video i saw somewhere lee hammock demonstrated that different armours such as heavy armour make more noise on the "noise radar" thing in the HUD than lighter armour and enemies and mobs can detect it or it causes aggro i believe.

this may be removed or whatever now but i remember seeing it/

• FedacorrFedacorr Member Posts: 45
    Originally posted by jybgess

I was just reading on wiki about the stealth skill. It lowers the noise you make and makes you look like the other factions i think. There is more to it than that but thats what I got from it

Simply realize the Wiki is not current.  OLD data there.  Until the NDA is lifted, you cannot be sure what is currently in game, and if it IS in game, how it works.   Things change during betas.   Whole systems are added... or removed.