Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: TOR TRAILER! Watch it NOW!

Comments

• apocalanceapocalance Member UncommonPosts: 1,073

YES PLZ!! WANT THIS NOW!!!

so...

• ScalebaneScalebane Member UncommonPosts: 1,883

I don't think anyone wants lucas to get anywhere near this game lol.  Or have anything to do with possible movies being made >.>

"The great thing about human language is that it prevents us from sticking to the matter at hand."
    - Lewis Thomas

• JGMIIIJGMIII Member Posts: 1,282

Well lets hope the game is actually good.

WAR had a pretty awesome trailer also (a coupe of them) and that game couldn't live up to the trailer.

Playing: EvE, Ryzom

• JGMIIIJGMIII Member Posts: 1,282
    Originally posted by Scalebane

I don't think anyone wants lucas to get anywhere near this game lol.  Or have anything to do with possible movies being made >.>

I don't know if Lucas is messing with the clonewars cartoon netwrok series but if he isn;t he must feel like a tool since that series blows Episode 1-3 away.

Playing: EvE, Ryzom

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062
    Originally posted by Scalebane

Dude I would LOVE for some Star Wars movies to be made off of The Old Republic era.  Even if it's by the animation devision of LucasFilm.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• HricaHrica Member UncommonPosts: 1,129

it's a friggin trailor....anyone can make one that looks good.

On the flip side, I have much respect for Bioware..don't let me down!

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001
    Originally posted by DeaconX

Downloaded it... can't stop watching it... Mr. Lucas, take some notes hehe

where can i downlaod it?

EDITl: NM, Ignore me

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• ScalebaneScalebane Member UncommonPosts: 1,883

Wonder how many will freak out over all the jedi in the trailor since so many seem to hate them lol

"The great thing about human language is that it prevents us from sticking to the matter at hand."
    - Lewis Thomas

• EuphorykEuphoryk Member Posts: 450

What a masterpiece, thanks alot for the link, hadn't seen that yet.

Definitely a great cinematic trailer.

• Wookiee6648Wookiee6648 Member Posts: 131
    Originally posted by JGMIII

Well lets hope the game is actually good.
    WAR had a pretty awesome trailer also (a coupe of them) and that game couldn't live up to the trailer.

Yes but WAR was not made by Bioware =D

• MurashuMurashu Member UncommonPosts: 1,386

Good looking trailer although someone else already pointed it out...WAR and AoC had great looking trailers and we know how those worked out.

• DistasteDistaste Member UncommonPosts: 665

The whole announcement was MEH for me. Whoopie! Voice overs for the D students that got pushed through high school. Unlike them I can read!

MMO's are either good or bad based on the systems behind them, not their sound effects. I generally turn off most of the sound ingame to talk on vent, listen to music, listen/half watch TV.

The trailer was awesome though but you CANNOT judge a game on a cinematic. Give me gameplay footage and systems explanations and then we are talking.

• Darth_PeteDarth_Pete Member Posts: 559
    Originally posted by Murashu

Good looking trailer although someone else already pointed it out...WAR and AoC had great looking trailers and we know how those worked out.

Yep. Lets hope the game is even half as good as this trailer :)

• purewitzpurewitz Member UncommonPosts: 489

One word, EPIC!

When we get back from where we are going, we will return to where we were. I know people there!

• RedmowRedmow Member Posts: 196

Absolutely good trailer.

Someone earlier mentioned that they wondered how many will hate so many Jedi in the game.

I played SWG and I hated all the Jedi running around.........because of the time frame the game was set in. This game takes place when there are alot of Jedi. I don't mind at all.

But, I still want to be a Bounty Hunter.

• xxpeddyxxxxpeddyxx Member Posts: 52

I've never seen I-III but the trailer already looked better than all 3 movies put together lolol.

• m240gulfm240gulf Member UncommonPosts: 460

Holy freaking goose bumps!!

That was a sweat vid!

I Reject your Reality and Substitute it with My Own!

• purewitzpurewitz Member UncommonPosts: 489
    Originally posted by Distaste

The whole announcement was MEH for me. Whoopie! Voice overs for the D students that got pushed through high school. Unlike them I can read!
    MMO's are either good or bad based on the systems behind them, not their sound effects. I generally turn off most of the sound ingame to talk on vent, listen to music, listen/half watch TV.
    The trailer was awesome though but you CANNOT judge a game on a cinematic. Give me gameplay footage and systems explanations and then we are talking.

There has been tons of gameplay footage on the official website, in their "Making Of" videos. Where have you been? The cinematic trailer, just gives us a good idea of where the story is good.

Don't know about anyone else, but I've been hoping for a game like this for years. My first MMORPG was Star Wars Galaxies and I originally thought it was going to be the way this is turning out to be. For me a good game starts with good gameplay and story and SW:TOR seems like its going to have both.

When we get back from where we are going, we will return to where we were. I know people there!

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

MY GOD THAT WAS AMAZING.

please god, dont let thim screw this game up

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• HorkathaneHorkathane Member Posts: 380

Pretty Sick, best mmo trailer EVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

• DeathTrippDeathTripp Member UncommonPosts: 263

I'm not a Star Wars freak/nerd or even a big fan, and I have no idea who that fucking sith guy was, but that shit was EPIC. hahahaha

-----------------------------
    Real as Reality Television!!!

• FlarinstarFlarinstar Member Posts: 84

I was never interested in this game before. Though, honestly it looks absolutely unbelievable. Does any one know if there is going to be PvP and or how it is going to be structured?

Looking for a new game to play

• PhelcherPhelcher Member CommonPosts: 1,053

HOLY F*CK ...!

"No they are not charity. That is where the whales come in. (I play for free. Whales pays.) Devs get a business. That is how it works."

-Nariusseldon

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690

MMO Epicness at its best! Bioware ftw!

• Darth_PeteDarth_Pete Member Posts: 559
    Originally posted by Distaste

... This is suppose to be MMO you actually watch, listen and follow the story! Not like many of the older MMOs where you just watch TV while your character afk macroes some shit :D