Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone on the tenth region?

Lightdog666Lightdog666 Member Posts: 47

I play on the Ciel server.i

'm a level 10 mage and I havent meet anyone who speaks english so far.

I am alone on this region/server?

Comments

• KeshanberkKeshanberk Member Posts: 81

You should've played a cleric.

• Lightdog666Lightdog666 Member Posts: 47
    Originally posted by Keshanberk

Why's that?

• KeshanberkKeshanberk Member Posts: 81

Because obviously you didn't test the classes before picking a main character. Clerics do just as much magical damage as mages, but they also have the ability to heal themselves. And warrior chars just sucks all around.

• jkfcjkfc Member UncommonPosts: 42

how can you play. i used to play on the chinese open beta but that has ended and now i can't play anymore. where do you guys play?

• Azntranc3Azntranc3 Member Posts: 169

I like how the OP asked if there were any other English speakers on his server. Then you come along and tell him what he should and should not play...

/sarcasm off

• PsatiyahPsatiyah Member Posts: 71

Haha nope, i'm on that server too... only one who seems to speak english

Level 4 mage, look out for meh, my name's Bardus!

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519
    Originally posted by jkfc

how can you play. i used to play on the chinese open beta but that has ended and now i can't play anymore. where do you guys play?

Every time a new region opens up they give 15 days of free play. Just switch to the new region and pick a server. Enjoy.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• UmbralUmbral Member Posts: 1,051
    Originally posted by Lightdog666

Originally posted by Keshanberk

Why's that?

Don't pay attention to what Keshanberk said Lightdog, play the class you enjoy.

... and no cleric dps is not equal to a sorcerer or spirit master dps, among healers chanters are better pvp soloers than clerics.

Gladiators and Templars are pretty good at pve and pvp too...

Good luck with your mage and don't ask for players here, go to AIONsource.com, there will you probably find people to group with you.

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519
    Originally posted by Lightdog666

I play on the Ciel server.i
    'm a level 10 mage and I havent meet anyone who speaks english so far.
    I am alone on this region/server?

www.aionsource.com/forum/china/15362-region-10-a.html

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• vladwwvladww Member UncommonPosts: 417

Playing an Asmodian ..Cleric on Nezakan (?)  named  Lys, region 10. Met a couple of english legions so far.

Actually I found Clerics to be very very powerful in PVE, soloing elites and bosses which my sorcerer can't.

The hardest class i've tried so far is the templar & some chinese dudes i met told me the best class for Abyss PvP is Rangers.

Playing : Uncharted Waters Online