Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Omega Security- Curse Alliance

TivianTivian Member UncommonPosts: 168

We at Black Omega Security have had a long standing reputation as honorable players with enemy's and friends alike!

We are a medium sized Corp that Mines and NPC hunts as well as Defends our Home in Curse. We are a crack PvP outfit and have made a reputation as such. We even are included in an Eve Chronicals Story "Change of Tides"

*UNDERSTAND* that Black Omega Security is not for the week of heart! PvP in Eve is not for everyone it takes nerves of steal and a serious commitment to master!

IF you think you have what it takes to be a Curse Alliance Warrior and be part of the most hated alliance in all of Eve then Black Omega is a good place to start.

Our main office of recruitment is in Unertek-Impro Factory. address all apps to Skull HsC. do not convo him in game with out sending Eve Mail first.

Comments

• DesalusDesalus Member UncommonPosts: 848

Who exactly is C4?

---------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%, Achiever 46%, Socializer 33%, Explorer 33%

Killer 86%, Socializer 53%, Explorer 33%, Achiever 26%

• TivianTivian Member UncommonPosts: 168

Originally posted by Desalus

Who exactly is C4?

The C4 were an alliance with in an alliance, The C4 was designed to get a strong market presence. Thus some corporations where never in 0.0 space or apart of CA.

Doesn't matter anymore as all the current corporations with in Curse have joined the Curse Alliance Fighters Union. or CAFU. There is no more C4 at all. Omega Corp along with all the other former C4 Corporations based with in and that are full members of the CA have recommited to the CA 100%

hope that helps

• DesalusDesalus Member UncommonPosts: 848

Yeah, it makes much more sense now. People kept on refurring to the CA-C4 alliance and I never knew who C4 was.

Killer 86%, Socializer 53%, Explorer 33%, Achiever 26%

• SmileyManSmileyMan Member Posts: 56
    Curse Alliance owns every other alliance in EVE image

-= NOMADS - CURSE ALLIANCE - EVE ONLINE =-
    And to all you that says: "CA is nothing but pirates", Yes we are pirates, and what are you going to do about it? Try to kill us? WE OWN YA ASS IN EVE!

O'rly.

• nekkidnekkid Member Posts: 3

Hi!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Are you still recruiting? 

I’m still new to the game just 1.7m skill points :/

But I want to move towards PvP and people tell curse is the place to be image

Right now I’m just an agent runner, but I want to fight real people damn it!

So are there any requirements for joining?

Besides a lot of onlinetime image that I do have

//nekkid

• CmdoColinCmdoColin Member Posts: 2

nekkid,

Talk to Braxtin in game - he's the director in charge of recruitment. 

I'm not in any position to comment, but the constant will, and raw enjoyment of PvP to me is more important than the number of skill points.  I first PvP'ed alongside a real life friend from BOS within a month of starting the game - I think I had less than 1/4 million skill points.  That was 6 months ago and I've never looked back.

We are a highly active PvP corps, if you want an extremely gentle introduction to this activity, or just for something to dabble in occasionly, this is not the corp or possibly the alliance for you. 

Saw the above comments from one of the Nomads guys - if its piracy you're interested in, again we're probably not the corp for you.  I generally find the best lewt drops from enemy alliance combat pilots.  Being in CA means that your'll never be short of hostile alliances wanting to fight with you.  Its a target rich enviroment out there. image

Cool Ill give him an eve mail tonight.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

And my commitment to pvp is not going to be a problem as it was the thing I was looking for when I started playing eve.

//nekkid

BTW are you guys from the states or is it a euro corp?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

//nekkid

• Pi--Pi-- Member Posts: 83

Actually PvP in Eve doesn't really take nerves of steel, what it does take, is alot of patience. 90% of the time in Eve is spent warping. Initially i liked Eve, besides from the horrible illogical interface errors, but then i realized that to be able to engage in PvP one has to be at least a certain level, getting to that level takes time - lots of time - lots of warping time.

-Pi

-Pi

• CmdoColinCmdoColin Member Posts: 2

I'm a euro, and so's our top killer and quite a few others.  Our CEO is US based, and one of our Directors.  As such its a pretty split corp, but the vast majority of fully organised all online members combat ops are in US time.  So I'm late for work the next day image

Warp time...  like all PvP corps we use insta-jumps.  We probably aren't strong on blockades, but active hunting as a smallish group into enemy turf, or busting blockades, where the enemy has to defend we prefer in general.  You got a static target.

CA now has over 2500 members fully registered into the new alliance system after a few days, and we're at war (unoffical 0.0 kinda war) with a couple others of that size.  They very kindly come to us, give us expensive mods after some fun PvP, then head back to mine for a week in their own space to buy new ones.  The next night another alliance has a go.  Really quite decent of them really.

If your low on skills try to work towards the mwd skills x5 multiplier to speed, and get 1 (and don't bother increasing it) in propulsion jamming.  Your fully PvP ready then - welcome to the world of the frigate terrorist.

• TivianTivian Member UncommonPosts: 168

-<Update>-  Braxtin is not as active as he used to be. Contacts include me self Thoth foc or Thor or Comitatus.

• NFWolfDudeNFWolfDude Member Posts: 304

The Curse Alliance is mighty dead these days, you might want to start a new thread. Just an idea.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    NFWolfDude