Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rona Corporation is recruiting

KrolmKrolm Member Posts: 16

Rona Corp is one of the oldest and largest corporations in the Eve Universe. With over 300 registered members divided over our 3 sub-corps, we offer excitement in every spectrum of the game. Rona is a good way to start your career as a pilot or if you are looking to join a group of veteran players, look no further. 

For more info check out our new website and forum at www.ronacorp.com     ingame channel: ronacorp.  Contact Acidcharm, Tarkas or Maarken Brashari for a personal appointment.

And for your viewing pleasure our corporation recruitment video can be found here;  http://producertest.smdisp.net/asf/RONA.wmv

Rona corporation, and its PvP department Rona-Kia are members of the Phoenix Alliance (PA)

Comments

• TivianTivian Member UncommonPosts: 168
    Rona Corp is one of the top 10 corporations with in Eve. Robyeone is a very dedicated CEO and I can personally vouch for him. If I was not happy as a Curse Alliance Member I would condsider Rona Corp for sure.

• NaosNaos Member Posts: 379

Current membership of RONA is 40 at time of posting and I believe Robyone has left ::::05::, anyone know what happened to the members? I believe I caught the post on Robyones reasons.

• jaosnujaosnu Member Posts: 5
    Rona Corporation is now Rona-Vortex and Robyone didnt leave....I tihnk hes jsut real busy with life stuff and most of the administrative work is left to the higher ranked others I guess...but yea were going strong

• NaosNaos Member Posts: 379

Thanks for the info jaosnu, Rona-Vortex kinda has a ring to it, guess I missed it on the official forums.

• killkoolkillkool Member UncommonPosts: 83

Was one of the large corperation in Eve-online now CLS is the biggest corperation. If those two cooperation would merge then you have a huge cooperation.

AK eve player since may 2003

• PaulAtreidesPaulAtreides Member Posts: 9

Good luck with recruiting. Highly recommended corp. Fought there PvP guys in the First Great Northern War.