Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Machinima Project : SW:TOR - Recruiting.

Jeffery.hJeffery.h Darkfall CorrespondentMember Posts: 110

To start I did post this in two seperate forums and will bump it occasionaly. Please do not deleate both my posts on this.

I am funding a Machinima Project for SW:TOR . If you are intrested keep reading.

Need people with experience with video editing software, Screen capture software,

audio video software, and Web Programing. Also seeking a subject matter expert, If you

have EXTENSIVE knowledge of the star wars universe. I am not looking for your typical

fan, or google teen. If you know off the top of your head, how R2D2 name was orignaly

thought of you may be the guy.

Those who want to Play SW:TOR , and also make machinima if you have proper

experience I will pay for your game. In addition to funding website, paying for licensed

versions of fraps and other software needed.

Web developer will be paid creating site, all other positions

are voluntary with benifits.

Must be 18 years of age or older, will need work samples. They can be old projects or

something new to show what you can do. You will need to log into ventrillo once a week

every week before SW:tor drops.

Team members will need to be active on website and ventrillo before official release of

game. Practice projects will be done. Everyone who is chosen will automaticly be given a

Gift Code to GameStop for $25 , to show this is a serious project. Do not apply unless you

are providing samples of your work.

First projects will use Video's and art released to the community. Obviously it has

limitations but the point is to practice working as a team.

My email is [email][email protected][/email]

Jeffery Hargrove

PS. Web developer needs to have paypal account to be paid, or company website that accepts VISA. The site will need to make use of WORDPRESS software.

Comments

• VarkingVarking Member UncommonPosts: 542

I have FRAPS if you need it and I can likely provide tons of footage in game once it launches since I tend to spend about 30-40 hours a week playing a single MMORPG.

• Jeffery.hJeffery.h Darkfall CorrespondentMember Posts: 110

Email me, Turn that raw fraps footage into smaller video files using a converter :-p.

Show me you can take a RAW fraps file, and edit it, and convert it to a smaller file type.