Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Octomom gets reality show; California exhales

Comments

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

It dosent surprise me much,actually i kinda expected this to happen.

• Scubie67Scubie67 Member UncommonPosts: 462

Hehe ...you dont need clairvoyance to see that coming.Its what she has been wanting all the time.Well at least she is doing something I guess.

• Jeffery.hJeffery.h Darkfall CorrespondentMember Posts: 110

To be 100% honest ...... I think this is the reason she got artificialy impregnated with 8 kids at once.

People called her out on it and said..... reality show will never happen.

But ..... some loser doing it anyway after bad press goes away.

SHE IS A HORRIBLE PERSON.  getting pregnant with 8 kids is not natural, Not safe, And imagine how hard it will be on those  14 total kids with a single mother for the rest of their life.

14 brothers and sister spread out 20 years........... one thing.  Spread out 7 years? WTF

• zoey121zoey121 Member Posts: 926

Hey look at the bright side if she does well then there is a small chance for her kids to thrive. Also one less person on welfare. How can that be a bad thing?

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

I can't believe people actually want to watch this crap.

• popinjaypopinjay Member Posts: 6,539

Originally posted by Jeffery.h

SHE IS A HORRIBLE PERSON.  getting pregnant with 8 kids is not natural, Not safe, And imagine how hard it will be on those  14 total kids with a single mother for the rest of their life.
    14 brothers and sister spread out 20 years........... one thing.  Spread out 7 years? WTF

The "kids spread out" thing isn't a big deal, that has happened plenty of times over the years. Lots of people with only one brother or sister have situations where they were in college and then they find out they have a baby sibling because now their parents got busy once they went off to college.

I think your only issue is what most people seem to have a problem with; that she looks like she got pregnant for fame reasons.

And believe me, after she gets this new reality show, she won't be a single mother for very long so I wouldn't worry about that. She didn't take a vow to be a trappist monk. :)

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

Life imitating art? Maybe she is just trying to emulate Jon & Kate Plus 8 on the Discovery channel.

My state alone could bring in millions if they would create stuff like this. But in my state the popular thing is single parenting. Maybe call it The Single State, Daddy Dip Out, Desperate Single Soccermoms or Tráfico De La Travesía:Madre Con Tres Edición!

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!