Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about trial character

McGamerMcGamer Member UncommonPosts: 1,073

I played through the whole trial and only ordered the game a couple days ago which was 3 days before my trial ends today. My local idiot post office has the package but got it after the mail ran this morning and they are already closed for the day so I won't be able to get it until monday. (I found out via the internet tracker btw)

My question is after I get my game and use the serial key on my account will I be able to keep my character I made and still have the 30 day free or would I have to make a new account to get my 30 days free and have to use a new character? If I do I need to know today so I can delete my character so I can use the same name for that server or I will have to change names or server both I hate doing, lol. I am picky about my character names.

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

The retail key can be applied to your trial account after the trial account's time expires. You just won't be able to play for that time until you apply the key. You will get the 30 days free time from the retail version once you apply the key to the trial account.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • todeswulftodeswulf Member Posts: 715

Yes it will be no problem just enter the serail code when you get it and you will be all set. I hope you grabbed a collectors ed from Go gamer they were selling them for ten bucks for their 48 hour madness. I grabbed one just because I wanted the sound track.

• McGamerMcGamer Member UncommonPosts: 1,073

I guess FC is psychic because my trial expiration email popped up right after I posted the thread, lol. Thanks for the info.