Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

golden seal

SixfeetunderSixfeetunder Member UncommonPosts: 180

hi...i look for the golden seal since few hours and i dont find it...please give me some info

Comments

• demolishIXdemolishIX Member Posts: 632
    Originally posted by Sixfeetunder

hi...i look for the golden seal since few hours and i dont find it...please give me some info

Have you tryed behind the couch or under the bed ?

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

Awwww....

That's too bad.

But since this is Funcom's way of giving you new and innovative gameplay, I won't ruin the experience for you.

At only $15 a month, this kind of gameplay is unequaled.

Just keep searching, soldier!!! You'll find it yet!!

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

Do you need to pay £10 a month and buy the box to play this exciting new live event? Or has AoC finaly gone F2P?

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414
    Originally posted by Agricola1

Do you need to pay £10 a month and buy the box to play this exciting new live event? Or has AoC finaly gone F2P?

Are you kidding? They should double the box price and triple the monthly fee! I mean, what other developer would integrate the internet into Conan's world? They're friggin' brilliant! They can save on server load by making the entire internet bear the brunt of the traffic and keep more profits!!

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

• Carl132pCarl132p Member UncommonPosts: 538
    Originally posted by demolishIX

Have you tryed behind the couch or under the bed ?

is that a madcat in your avatar?