Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

User Rating 8.3 Is this a joke?

I played this game in the beta and it was terrible. But thats just my opinion and shure alot of others love the game. So please tell me why you love it so much?

Comments

• lornphoenixlornphoenix Member Posts: 993
    Originally posted by socrates656

I played this game in the beta and it was terrible. But thats just my opinion and shure alot of others love the game. So please tell me why you love it so much?

I wouldn't take the user rating here too seriously.

MMORPG just reviewed it and give it 7.7... which I agree with.

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

You hated a Great game, So Every one Else Should hate it???

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690

Take user ratings here with a grain of salt. it's just for show really.

• BrifBrif Member UncommonPosts: 529
    Originally posted by Ekibiogami

You hated a Great game, So Every one Else Should hate it???

If you read his post, then you would understand that what you said makes no sense.

• KhebelnKhebeln Member UncommonPosts: 794

I love art and lore about SB but i absolutly hate prety much everything else, sad but true. If they would make that game a bit more normal it would be fun to play but its just to weird to enjoy it :(

(Retired)- Anarchy Online/Ultima Online/DAoC/Horizonsz/EQ2/SWG/AC1&2/L2/SoR/WoW/TMO/Requiem/Atlantica Online/Manibogi/Rift+(SL)/Lol/Hon/SWTOR/Wakfu/Champions Online/GW/Lotr/CO/TcoS/Tabula Rasa/Meridian 59/Vanguard/Shadowbane/Fury/SotW/Dreamlords/HGL/RoM/DDO/FFXI/Aoc/Eve/Warhammer Online/Gw2/TSW/Tera/Defiance/STO/AoW/DE/Firefall/Darkfall/Neverwinter/PS2/ESO/FF14/Archeage/Gw2

• Saam1Saam1 Member UncommonPosts: 21
    Originally posted by Khebeln

I love art and lore about SB but i absolutly hate prety much everything else, sad but true. If they would make that game a bit more normal it would be fun to play but its just to weird to enjoy it :(

Normal? I gotta ask what do u mean. I hope its combat system because in every other aspect game is "normal". Just curious.

• pigandforkspigandforks Member Posts: 17
    Originally posted by Khebeln

So you want it to be just like all the other generic mmos out there?  Just what the world needs another game just like all those other ones out there...

• DelanorDelanor Member Posts: 659

It is original. Has great looking graphics. Even better sound. Great community. The combat is fun. The AI is not as brain dead as in regular mmorpg. Most short-comings of the game can be forgiven because the devs are working on it and to some extend even listens to the community. Now that being said, it is not everybodies game. I can imagine the game play being too taxing for some players. And I can also imagine some players don't really like the rpg genre that has lost its meaning with many of the latest mmorpg's.

However, as for you and the title of your thread. Drop dead.

--
    Delanor

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

well if your sick of tab+f1 combat, sick of equipment determining the outcome of a fight and want to play a game that seems to repel the wow crowd then tcos fits the bill.

Your a sucker if you think the user ratings here reflect anything more than vote bot power/ who paid for their game to stay on top.

Its pretty common to hop into this game and go "what the hell is this combat about"  after you get the hang of it (and get enough skills to fill your deck) it plays much better and is pretty fun.   Epic pvp battles as well and a unique buff/debuff system makes for a strategy based pvp fight, rather than the sneak and gank associated with a lot of game.

• AetherealAethereal Member Posts: 2

I don't want to lean towards any side, but word of advice: Try to spell properly if you make an argument.

Aer deus cuius manuum es macula scelero ; suus nomen est Aether.

• socrates656socrates656 Member Posts: 142

Damn, some of you People are really angry emo'd out flailing little kids on these forums. I was just wondering why people like this game. I wasn't saying it in a rude way, I was actually trying to ask it in the nicest way I could possible. Thats why I said "It is just my opinion" (Meaning my opinion dosn't mean anything) I was just curious, because I thought maybe they added or changed the game in someway, and maybe it was better then what it was when I tested in beta. I saw the 8.3 rating and thought it was a joke, because thats not how some of my guild mates in beta thought it as.

You know, Not everyone is going to like your game you know. It's just a matter of opinion. I'm shure some of you guys hate the games I like, but I don't go around sitting behind a computer screen acting like a biggot, and telling them to drop dead just because they have a differnce of opinion. Seriously, Grow up, and get a pair. Christ

• MinoziMinozi Member Posts: 49

Damn, some of you People are really angry emo'd out flailing little kids on these forums. I was just wondering why people like this game. I wasn't saying it in a rude way, I was actually trying to ask it in the nicest way I could possible. Thats why I said "It is just my opinion" (Meaning my opinion dosn't mean anything) I was just curious, because I thought maybe they added or changed the game in someway, and maybe it was better then what it was when I tested in beta. I saw the 8.3 rating and thought it was a joke, because thats not how some of my guild mates in beta thought it as.
    You know, Not everyone is going to like your game you know. It's just a matter of opinion. I'm shure some of you guys hate the games I like, but I don't go around sitting behind a computer screen acting like a biggot, and telling them to drop dead just because they have a differnce of opinion. Seriously, Grow up, and get a pair. Christ

No offense but..  your constantly talking about the number not matching up with how it was in beta..

the game has been released for .. 5 months? There _could_ be a difference

P.S. The irony in this: "Seriously, Grow up, and get a pair. " I thougt only kids curse with those parts xD

• MelanaMelana Member Posts: 32

i love this game because its different to the other normal games.The atmosphere is genial and the scenario isn't copied from anything.There are fresh ideas and a speedful gameplay with a very nice battlesystem which makes pvp a lot of better than in other games.

yea there are bugs and not many players but i still play this wonderfull  game in hope that the population will grow up =)

• paulscottpaulscott Member Posts: 5,613

The things that TCoS does right it does very well.   It is no surprise that it has a fan base that likes the game a lot.

I find it amazing that by 2020 first world countries will be competing to get immigrants.