Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SWTOR Developer Dispatch: The Republic Trooper

singsofdeathsingsofdeath Member UncommonPosts: 1,812

It's Friday, and Friday means weekly update. This week, we got a Developer Dispatch video centered around the design and the idea behind the Republic Trooper class. 

Enjoy

Looking neat in my book. ^^

Comments

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690

I bet this game is going to be so much fun to play. Can't wait!

• BioNutBioNut Member Posts: 414

I liked seeing a bit of gameplay at the end. Looks exatly like how it was done in KoTOR. Can't wait for E3!

Still nothing matches BioWare's other video release today for Mass Effect 2. It made me Mass Erect!

Playing: Tera, BF3, ME3

Waiting on: Guild Wars 2

• andmillerandmiller Member Posts: 374

Truly can't wait for this one.  Awesome!!

• miagisanmiagisan Member Posts: 5,156

sweet jebus!

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

Uber cool! Lol, every time I see a new class I think "wow, THATS the class I am going to play!" XD

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,164

I wonder what that date on that white board was about.  I saw Aug 18th crossed out and then below it Aug 29th. Could be nothing :-P

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• surfsk8snowsurfsk8snow Member Posts: 76
    Originally posted by tillamook

I wonder what that date on that white board was about.  I saw Aug 18th crossed out and then below it Aug 29th. Could be nothing :-P

I noticed that too. Looks to be a deadline for that employee, but is that August 08, or August 09? hmmm... interesting.

I loved how the fighting looked exactly like KOTOR in the grass fields at the end. And motion capture is always sweet. I just hope they motion captured some more complex martial artist & gymnast moves too. Awesome.

Cinori Aluben - CSM6 2011
    Fix The Little Things First!
    www.littlethingsfirst.com
    EVE-Online