Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rule the World with Lucifer's Wings!

mysticko1mysticko1 Member Posts: 2

Strike fear in the hearts of your foes with the might of Lucifer's Wings!

Take the Pledge of Citratus, and you may find yourself in possession of these raven wings. Not only do Lucifer's Wings give you an imposing presence, but you'll also receive 350-450 additional Attack Power, 60 Vitality, and 500 Defense. And if you're lucky enough, you just might find a special version of the wings infused with infernal style!

Citratus may be a demon, but this is no normal deal with the devil. Even if you don't get the wings, your pledge will award you with one of the following items:

1 Lucifer's Wings

1 Armed Mount Box

1 Ancient Skill Book Box II (your choice of 10 Ancient Skill Books, 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)

1 Ancient Skill Book (Merc. Only) Box II (your choice of 10 Ancient Skill Books (Merc. Only), 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)

1 Secret Vial of Amnesia Box (your choice of 1 Secret Vial of Amnesia, 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)

1 Water of Life Box (your choice of 200 Waters of Life, 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)

1 Secret Vial of Potential Box (your choice of 60 Secret Vials of Potential [Beg], 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)

1 Skill Decrease Book Box (your choice of 100 Skill Decrease Books, 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)

1 Growth Vial Box (your choice of 100 Growth Vials[Pre], 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)

1 Scroll of Life’s Blessing Box (your choice of 120 Scrolls of Life’s Blessing [Pre], 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)

1 Scroll of Resurrection Box (your choice of 120 Scrolls of Resurrection [Pre], 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)

1 Scroll of Bewitching Box (your choice of 100 Scrolls of Bewitching [Pre], 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)

1 Scroll of Judgement Box (your choice of 120 Scrolls of Judgement [Pre], 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)

1 Freezing Scroll Box (your choice of 120 Freezing Scrolls [Pre], 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)

1 Pledge of Citratus

3 Pledges of Citratus

10 Pledges of Citratus

Notes:

* Lucifer's Wings - Min. Level: 50, Attack Power: 350-450, Vitality: +60, Defense: 500

* Armed Byzantine Elephant - Min. Level: 50, Attack Power: 220-340, Vitality: +120, Defense: 2400, Movement Speed Increase: 15%

* Armed Volcanic Raptor - Min. Level: 60, Attack Power: 300-400, Dexterity: +100, Vitality: +100, Defense: 1500, Movement Speed Increase: 25%

* Armed Snow Tiger - Min. Level: 70, Attack Power: 300-400, Strength: +80, Dexterity: +80, Vitality: +140, Defense: 2500, Movement Speed Increase: 20%

Comments

• ReanemeikoReanemeiko Member Posts: 183

Thanks for the info,,iI already saw someone who has that wings..and it was really cool wings i've ever seen..I know that it was only in my dreams to have that..hahahahah

*** Atlantica Online***Reanemeiko*** Mycenae

('@') Oink!

• elit3gam3relit3gam3r Member Posts: 186

try to buy that wings, its kind a pretty awesome ^^

Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu player

• BurnRubberBurnRubber Member Posts: 67

if it wasnt for the best wings stats so far, i'd still prefer glorious wings of light... I still like it better looks-wise :)

• vonkeitzvonkeitz Member Posts: 166

i havent seen one wearing lucifer's wings.

• HerodesHerodes Member UncommonPosts: 1,494

You forgot to mention, that one of these gamble boxes cost 10 euro/dollar.

Overall the Item Shop in this game is very expensive. 10 Enhance Stones which are a joke for 10euro. A 30days licence for more exp 15euro, and so on.

• Nephilim26Nephilim26 Member Posts: 118

kinda interesting to have the lucifers wing i wnat to have one!! ^^

stats are kinda good than wing s of light!!

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

Yup, probably the most expensive cash shop I've seen in a "free" game.

But I guess people are willing to pay for it.

I bet eventually though they will come out with a "wing" book, much like they did for mounts. To keep the prices of them from going too low in game as they roll out more and more of them.

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

• BurnRubberBurnRubber Member Posts: 67

give it three to four more wings, then maybe the wing book will come out :D its a good idea though, since WoL and WoD prices are slowly dropping now...

• vonkeitzvonkeitz Member Posts: 166

i bought 3 citarus  box and lucky me when i open the second box the  popup appear my name and congratulating me for having an infernal lucifer's wing not just the lucifer's wing but the  infernal one the rare one. many players want to buy it for 3b

• elit3gam3relit3gam3r Member Posts: 186

how sad... i dont have any lucky in hitting the jackpot, i want that lucifers wings ^^

Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu player