Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many of you use station access?

heremypetheremypet Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 528

Do you use it because you play the other mmo's regularly or for some other benefit?

"Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun."

Comments

• ethionethion Member UncommonPosts: 2,888

I use station access.  I use it because it lets me play both EQ2 and Vanguard and now also freerealms.  I've also used it to log into eq to say high to my old guild and even ran that abomination that SWG has become.   It also gives you extra character slots  I believe.

---
    Ethion

• deemtradeemtra Member Posts: 43

I don't use it. I just subscribe to VG at the moment.

• boojiboyboojiboy Member UncommonPosts: 1,553
    Originally posted by heremypet

Do you use it because you play the other mmo's regularly or for some other benefit?

I used to use it to keep my EQ and EQ2 accounts going, but found that I played Vanguard 99% of the time.  So now I just have a Vanguard subscription.

• shassellshassell Member UncommonPosts: 105

Played EQ2 until Vanguard became more playable ( Dev improvements and hardware better/cheaper ) Now just have three Vanguard accounts Wife, Son and myself.

• HoobleyHoobley Member Posts: 421

I might use it if I PayPal were an option, just so I could hop on SWG every now and then, but at the moment I'm in Vanguard all the time so it probably isn't worth it.

I have an EQII account, but I've never been fond of the game really.