Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Be Thankful Clinton isn't President

rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

I think the Article speaks for itself.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server

Comments

• sidebustersidebuster Member UncommonPosts: 1,712

Originally posted by rathma
    I think the Article speaks for itself.

I'm just worried kerry will run again in 4 years.

• jimothypetrojimothypetro Member Posts: 1,437

Oh boy.. here we go again.. someone posts a video/pic/article for a laugh, and it turns into another political war. ::::12::

As for the article itself.. funny stuff. ::::28:: Though who knows if it is real or not..

----------------------------------

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
    -- Ken Olson, chairman of Digital Equipment Corp, 1977

----------------------------------

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
    -- Ken Olson, chairman of Digital Equipment Corp, 1977

• ValaraukValarauk Member Posts: 303

Checked around, no sources listed, no supporting evidence outside of the article itself. Just the same piece reposted on some of the Conspiracy Theory/UFO sites. Looks like a work of fiction to me.

Still wouldn't be surprised if there were some kernals of truth in there however.

"Don't blame me, I voted for Badnarik."
    http://www.lp.org
    Still waiting for my next mmorpg...
    A definition of 'munchkin', origin forgotten: "A player who, when told that the game will involve political intrigue in 15th-century Italy, insists on playing a Ninja." -isomeme

WARNING: Spelling and grammatical errors intentionally left in document to test for Anal Retentive Trolls.

"The key to wasting time is distraction. Without distractions it's too obvious to your brain that you're not doing anything with it, and you start to feel uncomfortable." - Paul Graham http://paulgraham.com/hs.html

• SaigonshakesSaigonshakes Member Posts: 937

Funny. Of course it isn't real. Good laughs though.

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

Originally posted by sidebuster

I'm just worried kerry will run again in 4 years.

You fool! Quiet! HE"S LISTENING!

That was pretty good though. When you guys were acting serious about it I thought it was something believable.

And i'm not a fellow that disses the supernatural, I believe in Aliens and the sort.

But...Ahaha. That was damn funny.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didnt exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• stephen_sofstephen_sof Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 388

i would liek to have clinton as president alteast more than kerry or bush

way more than bush i think if clinton was presidnent last term the war would be over and the terrist would of been crushed by now

"It's the darkness that brings us power"
    Websites
    Official - www.sofdnl.com
    Owners of Aldrifas-Library - www.aldrifas-library.com
    Keepers of devchats - www.aldrifas-library.com
    Free Guild Hosting - www.dnlguild.com

• alerumalerum Member Posts: 407

Im from arkansas and i HATE clinton. I tend to believe the worst of him in any given situation but even I wouldnt believe this unless i heard it from a reliable news source. and if you realy believe that any one person could have "crushed the terrorists" then your pretty naieve(think i spelled that wrong). We will probably get osama eventualy but noone will ever stop terrorism.

Its just not possible everytime you take out one cell 4 more take its place. as long as there are zelots out there willing to die for a cause there will be terrorists.

---------------------------------------------
    I am the eggman. I am the eggman. I am the walrus.

~Beetles~

• HempHunterHempHunter Member Posts: 47

clinton would have crushed them already .... hehe good one only problem: how should he crush something that dosent even really exists to the degree they tell you ? or do you mean with terrorist the whole iraq with a big a/b/c bomb ? otherwise how should he crush a dream thats just there to keep the us in fear (btw dont forget to buy 2-3 extra gasmasks no matter if you got some already buy more and the terror will never reach you !!!)

dont take the above 100% for real its a mix between a joke and the opinion of a non us guy ;P

• AdrealAdreal Member Posts: 2,087

He frequently sported black eyes and bruises because of his habit of running at walls full tilt - with no success.

rofl image

i think if clinton was presidnent last term the war would be over and the terrist would of been crushed by now

and there would be world peace and no more wars and tyrants would apologize to their citizens and elvis would rise from the grave and and and... not gonna happen image  Terrorism won't be crushed any time soon - not with military weapons anyway. History's played that game over and over again - I shoot you & you shoot me. With guns and swords it never ends.

"Put your foot where your mouth is." - Wisdom from my grandfather
    "Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek
    AC1: Wierding from Harvestgain

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Clinton was the most human president we ever had. Plus the economy was excellent when he was in office.

-----------------

"The Job Of Art Is To Chase Away Ugliness" - Bono

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

what made him more human? the fact that he cheated on his wife? or was it when he lied to the grand jury? I personaly think the pres should be held to a higher standard. By the way im not trying to start a political war with ya kia. I realy want to know what you think made him more human.

~Beetles~

• stephen_sofstephen_sof Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 388

.... wtf i just made a post it goes back to the thread and it only has alerum's post...

damnit it was a great post to no way i can re-type it :(

Websites
    Official - www.sofdnl.com
    Owners of Aldrifas-Library - www.aldrifas-library.com
    Keepers of devchats - www.aldrifas-library.com
    Free Guild Hosting - www.dnlguild.com

lol ive had that happen to me also.

~Beetles~

• j-monsterj-monster Member Posts: 1,060
    clinton gave all of us up in canada something to laugh about. But then we realized our Prime minister had a lop sided face. and talked out of his ear.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Originally posted by Kiamde

Clinton was the most human president we ever had. Plus the economy was excellent when he was in office.
    -----------------

...remember the great communicator? (Reagan)

maybe Clinton was second, I'll give you guys that one..but the economy took a fall before he left office..thus, he left an already dropping economy for the current President.

Clinton was a good President, no doubt...but his first two years in office were terrible! If there were elections in 94, he would have been out! Thanks to the Line Item Veto (proposed by Reagan) and a quick turn in the economy, and the Republicans taking congress...Clinton did turn out pretty good.

Though what he did (the thing we all remember) was immoral and unethical to be done in the White House..do it someplace else, but not there.

*I'm not bashing Clinton, if you think I am...read my post again.

• admjn65admjn65 Member Posts: 253
    Nessie ate my grandma

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

Originally posted by Kiamde

Clinton was the most human president we ever had.
    -----------------

Humanity is fallible and corrupt. Do we really want a President that is extremely human?

Clinton did do a couple of good things in office. Particularly one I especially liked was the welfare reform. He was a moderate liberal, so most of his policies weren't too bad. But what he did in office dealing with his sex life was unforgivable. It was a sign of weakness, and he was impeached for good reason; deceit & weakness are not good signs in a president.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didnt exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis