Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Itemization question?

kftauruskftaurus Member UncommonPosts: 36

Hey all,

I played this game directly after release and stopped playing a good four months, I believe, after, for reasons I will not go into as to not spark some heated debate/bashing/fan boi rage. Anyways, I am thinking about returning to the game as I am sick of playing what im playing now. I was just wondering how the game is now, and more importantly if the itemization patch ever happened? I apologize in advance if this has already been said, but I am having a hard time fining the specifics on it other than the fact that the patch has been delayed, which was posted awhile ago. Thanks alot.

Playing:Vanguard, Firefall
Waiting for: TESO

Comments

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188
    Originally posted by kftaurus

Hey all,
    I played this game directly after release and stopped playing a good four months, I believe, after, for reasons I will not go into as to not spark some heated debate/bashing/fan boi rage. Anyways, I am thinking about returning to the game as I am sick of playing what im playing now. I was just wondering how the game is now, and more importantly if the itemization patch ever happened? I apologize in advance if this has already been said, but I am having a hard time fining the specifics on it other than the fact that the patch has been delayed, which was posted awhile ago. Thanks alot.

Hi there, Patch 1.05 which is also known to some as the re-itemization patch had never had a date for release set to it. Saying that this patch has a lot of make up to it is an understatement, you should find a thread a little down the page here with all it's contents.