Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Found some info.

Do not know if this has been posted before or not. Found the info while looking up the voice actors from the old KotoR games.

www.imdb.com/title/tt1320395/

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,165

lol interesting find.

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• BaronJuJuBaronJuJu Member UncommonPosts: 1,832

Ha! Neat find, I will add it to the links at the top of the foums.

"If we don't attack them, they will attack us first. So we'd better retaliate before they have a chance to strike"

• granolajohngranolajohn Member Posts: 6

omg wait! 2010 is just around the corner!! I have so much to do! I have to clean the house and make sure I look good before it comes!! not enough time.

jk but really I hope they are not rushing this release granted I think they have been working on this for a lot longer than we may know but just breath Bio and take your time. I am beyong excited for the game but I promise I can be a good boy and wait as long as it takes to make the perfect SW game (thinks of SWG/SOE and pukes a little in my mouth)

• Wookiee6648Wookiee6648 Member Posts: 131

Yeah do not know if the date is right but it would be cool to see some of the characters they have up there.

Lets hope they spill a lot of good info on the game at E3  =o)

• Syno23Syno23 Member UncommonPosts: 1,360

Good information, good find, thank you.

• TamanousTamanous Member RarePosts: 3,026

I saw a link the other day that gave the game a release date of TBA in America but had Jan 28 or 29 for Euro release. Means little at this time granted.

You stay sassy!