Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Highborn Retreat

Skooma2Skooma2 Member UncommonPosts: 697

There is a low-level quest that requires me to give a letter to some guy at Highborn Retreat which is supposed to be south of Aldenvault Village.  I can't find it and the 2 or 3 other people playing had no idea where it was either.  Any help?

Hedonismbot: Your latest performance was as delectable as dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.

Comments

• DelanorDelanor Member Posts: 659
    Originally posted by Skooma2

There is a low-level quest that requires me to give a letter to some guy at Highborn Retreat which is supposed to be south of Aldenvault Village.  I can't find it and the 2 or 3 other people playing had no idea where it was either.  Any help?

Go down the stairs from the High House of Maul and keep following the road. It is really easy to find actually. It is indeed south of Aldenvault Village, but no more than a small stone wall circle just high enough to keep the boars out with 2 npc's in it.

--
    Delanor

• PanturaPantura Member Posts: 54

Yeah...If you keep on the edge of the shard between Maul and Rune, you can't miss it.

Originally posted by Pantura

Yeah...If you keep on the edge of the shard between Maul and Rune, you can't miss it.

Only the Highborn retreat is nowhere near the edge of the shard, so following these instructions will make you miss it for sure.

--
    Delanor

• PanturaPantura Member Posts: 54

Of course, thanks for the correction. I always mistake Highborne for the archeology girl site. Forget my previous reply and follow the first

Look for a stonewalled section ( about a meter high) ;)

• Skooma2Skooma2 Member UncommonPosts: 697

Found it.  Thanks a lot.  Y ou  guys are more helpful than the players in game.

Hedonismbot: Your latest performance was as delectable as dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.

Originally posted by Skooma2

Found it.  Thanks a lot.  Y ou  guys are more helpful than the players in game.

Well, we are in the game too.  But good you found it.

--
    Delanor