Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Check your subscriptions

Be on the look out for early payment.

ive canceled my sub few days before the payment time, but as i checked they took a payment 2 days before it should been accually payed if i still continue to play. By that they got another sub fee from me.....

so just check when they collect their sub payments so they dont trick you by not paying for a full month.

Comments

• MinoziMinozi Member Posts: 49

Acclaim? :/

• lordabbadonlordabbadon Member Posts: 68
    Originally posted by Minozi

Its eu department.

• MinoziMinozi Member Posts: 49
    Originally posted by lordabbadon

Originally posted by Minozi

Its eu department.

really? wow..

did you send a ticket about it?

Yes, still no reply what so ever, even left a 2nd note but nothing. im so happy i left that crooked game even that they ripped me off for another months sub it may been worth it just to leave the game.

• GaurnGaurn Member Posts: 305

Take it up with your bank or credit union. Dispute the payment, and tell them what happened. You could possibly get your refund.

Originally posted by ilydamdris

Take it up with your bank or credit union. Dispute the payment, and tell them what happened. You could possibly get your refund.

Finally got a response:

Hello *********, the billing process starts beforehand the money is deducted by the expiry date.

You account expiry date is still set to 2009/06/18 21:16:27 i.e. one month.

Regards,

Marcus

so even when i canceled the sub before the sub exired they still charged me for another month. so that is canceling subs close to the billing dat -2days still counts as an sub....... But other mmos deducts your sub the same day as its supposed and not 2 days before....

high way thievery