Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EQ2 vs WoW witch will be better?

2»

Comments

• iamthewalrusiamthewalrus Member Posts: 36
    dude, you can choose to do PvE on wow too, so you can choose, bug PvP is better

I am the walrus.

Long live the Beatles!!!!!!!!

I am the walrus.

Long live the Beatles!!!!!!!!

• ravenspawnravenspawn Member Posts: 62

Sorry if this went in twice.

I have played WoW open beta and it was really good in my opinion. I have not played EQ2 nor do I want to. I agree with whoever said that it is pointless to ask people which one is better or which one should you choose because everyone has there own opinion and style of gameplay. I think you should wait for some of your friends to buy the games then watch them play and see what you like better. In time you will find the right game, it will find you.

Play Hard, Live Long, Have Fun, Be Yourself!

"Suddenly I heard a Tapping..as of someone gently Rapping..Rapping at my Chamber door". You heard me Rapping right?

"Suddenly I heard a Tapping..as of someone gently Rapping..Rapping at my Chamber door". You heard me Rapping right?

• WoWFreakWoWFreak Member Posts: 3

Hello,

I have followed the development of EQ2 and WoW for 2 years now.(I spent more time on WoW!) I got into the 1st stress test Beta and the 2nd Stress Test Beta. Then I got into the Open Beta for WoW. I have been doing computer games and can honesty say this is most addictive and fun game I have played sense I was a kid. I have been doing computer games from about 12 years old and Im now 34. I have a friend playing EQ2 and he really likes it and we both played SWG and hated it most of the time because of Sony screwing us on the game and broken features. My friend says that there is some cool stuff in EQ2 but his whole guild he has been with sense lauch is going to WoW!! I personally think combat and quests and skills and professions are awesome and fun to use. The graphics are like you say have a cartoony feel but are fantasic and just crank up your video card and they shine. The graphics suite the game, its part of what u fall in love with and there is so much to fall in love with in WOW. Im buying 2 copies one for me and one for my son. U can also have multi-characters and mail them in game stuff or whatever for only 30copper so you can build up many character from your main charater. The PvP is awesome and contested zones and battlegrounds are going to be great!!! They have PvE, PvP and PvE-Role Playing servers. Lag is gone it was because they were stress testing the servers. Oh, alot of people playing the game range from 22-40s and not so many kids as some try to say. One last thing I'll say and there is so much more I could tell you... The big Mega end Level Boss are awesome and so powerful you need to take teams in for a chance to survive...Game is great for solo or grouping you chosse it doesn't force you!!!

WoWFreakimage

Add on....I meant to say there are many Mega Boss near you max level and things to do. All through the game there are big bosses for differnt levels to handle. WoW will take your bad days away...

WoWFreakimage

• FireUpFireUp Member Posts: 69

For someone 34 years old and mature, dont you think your poll is a little immature and small minded ?

---------------------------------------------
    Loved : Wish, DnL, Vanguards, Tabula Risa, Mourning
    Hated : EQ, UO, AC, DaoC
    lol

I was just being goofy by not really giving you a choice..LOL! "People need to relax!"

ALL IN GOOD FUN!!image

• DahalDahal Member Posts: 22

If you play warcraft from the beginning then it would no problem to choose between WoW and EQ2..

I don't know much about EQ2 or just EQ, but I know a lot about Warcraft and I played it from the beginning (1st warcraft ever!)

So if you're going to begin a game like this you should get involved into the storyline, like me. I've played Warcraft, Warcraft 3 (no Warcraft 2, if it excist:D) Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne and the game is still fun, all the new features etc etc .. It keeps fun, now a 3d ingame image of the game.

Because of the 3th person view it's becoming more and more fun. It's like C&C Renegade, they had first a lot of tactical games like warcraft then they came with Renegade. The same is with Warcraft.

So if you want to choose a game you should pick the game you know best, or the stroyline. Or go to other opinions.

My opinion should be WoW because I know the game better then EQ2. Though I've readed some articles about it I wouldn't choose EQ2 because of the long time I've been with Warcraft.

Good Luck

You will not shake us off,
    above or below..

You will not shake us off,
    above or below..

• kilkizankilkizan Member Posts: 9

WoW is my choice! ::::08::

“Brevity is the soul of wit” – William Shakespeare

• YennikYennik Member Posts: 22

I just posted a table listing the game features each have and don't have.

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion.cfm/load/forums/loadforum/51/loadthread/28056/setstart/1/loadclass/35

It might help you pick the one that is right for you.

I need a new MMO

I need a new MMOG

• bluefireballbluefireball Member Posts: 2

I think WoW is better because i beta tested it but then again I haven't played Everquest 2.

imagemy eyes are just whoomping with exitement

• bluefireballbluefireball Member Posts: 2
    LOL i just relized Ive only had 2 posts won 2 contests and have been a member of mmorpg then everyone on this topicimage

• blisseverblissever Member Posts: 124

Why cant evryone get along. Listen I played both games among many other mmorpgs and all are unique and different in their own way.  each person has certain likes and dislikes about these games.  To say one is better than the other is ridiculous.  They both must be very good games or Sony nor Blizzard would be in this business for very long. Basically it comes down to trying these games as I did and pick the one that best fits you.image

Good Luck all and Happy Thanksgivingimage

• Twisted_FateTwisted_Fate Member Posts: 2

This is a easy one, WoW!

• lorddeath101lorddeath101 Member UncommonPosts: 315
    WOW IS BETTER.image

My Signature :

Me Tall , Me Smart