Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need to convince to get game

Why do i have to pay a monthly fee? what is the point? i am trying to convince my parent it isnot a scam.image Need help. really interested in game. tank oo 4 elp

Comments

• Cyris_LordCyris_Lord Member Posts: 101

Parents don't understand how important (or unimportant) games are to us.  They think it is just a waste of time and mental capacity.  Just tell them that you will meet very interesting people online and people of different cultures.

image. If you can convice your parents (if they pay attention) that you will take care of the monthly payment once you get a job, but taht okay if you never do, cause they manage to forget stuff like that after a few days.

image. Tell them that you will keep up your grades and that you will play after you finish your homework and projects before you play the game (cause they like when you put your schoolwork before the games).

As I think of more ideas, I'll tell you so you can try to see if they work.

Kujata
    San d'Oria
    Level 8 Warrior
    Level 8 Red Mage

Brena (Alexander)
    San d'Oria

Level 52 Red Mage
    Level 44 Dragoon
    Level 40 Samurai

• hiyajiyabiyahiyajiyabiya Member Posts: 3

image I am confused!!!!image  Two things:

1. Can you pay for the monthly fee in £'s

2. Is there a minimum time you have to keep on paying the monthly fee or can you stop paying and playing whenever you want??????

Any responses would be greatly apprieciated. THANKS!!!!!image

• DremvekDremvek Member UncommonPosts: 160

1) Most credit card companies will automatically convert from any currency into the currency that is needed to pay the fee. Most MMOs require a credit card to play, unless game cards or the like are available in your area.

2) Most MMOs have different options for the monthly fee. You can pay by the month in pretty much all of them, but in some you can buy 3 month, 6 month or 12 month blocks of time, which makes it cheaper per month, but locks you in. If you go month-by-month payment, however, you should be able to cancel at any time. I can't speak for FFXI exactly, but I can't imagine them being too dramatically different.

• Cyris_LordCyris_Lord Member Posts: 101

Originally posted by Dremvek

2) Most MMOs have different options for the monthly fee. You can pay by the month in pretty much all of them, but in some you can buy 3 month, 6 month or 12 month blocks of time, which makes it cheaper per month, but locks you in. If you go month-by-month payment, however, you should be able to cancel at any time. I can't speak for FFXI exactly, but I can't imagine them being too dramatically different.

You can't by for month at a time in FFXI, so if you stop payingm they deleted the account, and you have to buy a new version of the game.

Kujata
    San d'Oria
    Level 8 Warrior
    Level 8 Red Mage

Brena (Alexander)
    San d'Oria

Level 52 Red Mage
    Level 44 Dragoon
    Level 40 Samurai