Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Get it to your thick heads GW is fun its massive, but no MMORPG:p

13»

Comments

• wrathravenwrathraven Member Posts: 35

QOUTE: forestdutch

I will play GW get to your thickheads(maybe thread:P).

But i have feeling the whiners crybabys and casual lamers go play GW becouse they they wanne play for on few hours a week

Whine in real mmorpgs that the high lvls have it all  and call them griefers leet speakers and campers, i think the casual players who go play GW are the biggest whiners around so hope you all go to GW and the powergamers hardcoreplayers can do what they are best in, fastes high lvl, have all the uber leet and kill the noobs:P.

Im allready wurried what sort of players come to GW,becouse in world preview weekend there where lot peeps who talk L337 had names with IMGOD IOWNYOU UBERL337 lol idots if you ask me,and many players who join party and when enter zone they leave and party had to go out becouse could not finish with 4 or 5 i hate those bloody casual scumbags:P

Majority will be kids who talk trash and dumb most are from diablo and games like that and all becouse its free thats not bad but i hope it will be players that behave but i doub that.

So the casual hater(me:P) go play GW if you casual whiners are to stupid talk trash have names like IMUBERGOD speak l337 or as im sure it will happen whine becouse high lvl players own you it will happen also in GW

Dream on if you think in GW it wont happen.

FLAMEFLAMEFLAME

I know you will becouse most are so brainwashed with a game they like there so blind they nomatter what others say give there opinion with out objectivity and constuctive response.

Oh yeh and its community who are the ones who make game great so if you all act like morons i leave the game, not becouse GW is crap, i think its nice and fun game so pls try do your best dont whine, cry or grief the hardcore:P, or speak L337 ok:P

Crybabies lamers and whiners eh? looks to me that you fall under this...
    Hardcore players? in most cases there the most rude people there can be in an mmorpg.
    Plus Harcore players/Powergamers are usually bums or nerdie people who play games, just because they have nothing better to do in there lives (asocial)

Yes l337 talk is annoying just like singlish (meh teh leh lah etc.)

Last and not least having you in an community would be even worse then the noobie whiners asking for money or help (if you get sick of that ignore it not worth getting mad over such a small thing).

At the beginning everyone does that so either help them out a bit or ignore it when you get sick of it.
    In every game you have this!!.

Ps. Learn how to type/spell

,.=,.=,.=,.=,.=,.=,.=,.=,.=,.=,.,.=,.=,.

Typo's gotta hate em (excuse me :oD)

,.=,.=,.=,.=,.=,.=,.=,.=,.=,.=,.=,.=,.

Typo's gotta hate em (excuse me :oD)

• ForodwaithForodwaith Member Posts: 21
    i think wrathraven told some truths about the people who could join playing GW...just wana say that i`m no a hardcore gamer, but I play at least 6 hours a day...usually.I`m 17 years old and when WPE comes out i get sick and played 44 hours non-stop(never do this until GW).Wrathraven i think that Arena Net tought about the problem with the lamers,that`s the Guilds for...you make one and play with peoples which you like and know that they are serious players.Something another which i like in GW...your Guild do the missions separeted from the others so you don`t have to be warned from another lamers...GW RULEZ image

• bamzenbamzen Member Posts: 39
    Whether it is an rpg or not is decided by the players, usually not the game. The fact is that GW isn't massively multiplayer in the sense that is used defining MMORPG's. In MMORPGs it's used in the sense that theoretically you can fit some thousands together in one place all being able to observe one another. In GW their massive multiplayer part is 8 - which isn't really that massive now is it? Besides the guys making the game says it is not a mmorpg - so why not just rest at that?

Dreamers can find their way by moonlight and their only punishment is that they see the dawn before the rest of the world

Dreamers can find their way by moonlight and their only punishment is that they see the dawn before the rest of the world

• SeldonaSeldona Member Posts: 35

Of course it is an mmorpg. What else would it be?

The only thing missing from the limited and rather noobish list of games you described as having played is a long, boring, and massive grind.

Other than that, it fits in every way.

• zumizumi Member Posts: 21

OOOOOOOH PLZ SHUTUP evrey1 that says it aint a mmorpg is image (i aint calling names)

ok 1.) this IS WWW.MMORPG.COM AINT IT?! (CANT U READ FFS?! THEY AINT GONN DO OTHER GENRE ON IT BUT THIS)

2.) LIKE SOM1 SAID MMORPG IS MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER ONLINE ROLE PLAYING GAME GUILDWARS IS MASSIVE ITS MULTIPLAYER ITS ONLINE AND ITS A RPG.

3.) YES ITS DIFFERENT THAN MOST RPG'S BUT WDF SO WHAT?! ITS STILL AND MMORPG SO PLEASE THE STARTER OF THIS TROPIC SHUT THE **** UP!! imageCHEERS TO ALL OF U GUILDWAR'ERERSimage

• gfboixxgfboixx Member Posts: 108

GW is going to be free right? Only retail price if I'm correct.  That usually means that its going to have lots of expansion packs to make up for it.  Is it just me or does it sound like another Neverwinter nights?  If GW is like NWN, then how come NWN isnt up here?

DnL will blast you away... www.darknlight.com

• KartelKartel Member Posts: 241

Originally posted by gfboixx
    GW is going to be free right? Only retail price if I'm correct. That usually means that its going to have lots of expansion packs to make up for it. Is it just me or does it sound like another Neverwinter nights? If GW is like NWN, then how come NWN isnt up here?

GW is nothing like NWN. Admittedly, NWN "can" be made into a kind of wannabe-mmo, to a small degree. But that is with community mods and servers, out of the hands of Bioware. NWN, out of the box, is in no way an mmo. MMOs don't generally offer offline single player either. Everything must take place in secure company-controled servers.

You're right about the expansions though, I guess. Well really, pretty much every game has xpacs, and almost never for free either. ArenaNet is aiming to come out with them a little more frequently than the rest though, about every 6-9 months.

The Obsidian Kings

• GabeOjedaGabeOjeda Member Posts: 7
    This game is a really good MMORPG. Wanna know why? Because of its unique mission based quest. And traditional quest where you do it on your own. But the traditional quests have to be found which is extremely fun. And the world of Guild Wars is freaking huge. Its and A Class game. I already pre-ordered my copy get yours now! Guys listen to me.... Guild Wars is a good game! And it is a good MMORPG