Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How can I get my trial account back after a hiatus?

seeyouspacec0wboyseeyouspacec0wboy Member UncommonPosts: 714

A few months ago I played a trial account and loved it but was not able to sub at the time. Now I am ready to come back to the game and have no idea how to get my trial character back, or if its even possible. Help?!

Originally posted by Scagweed22
is it the graphics? the repetativenesses? i mean what is the point? you could be so much more productive in real life
Real life brings repetition and pointlessness too. The only thing real life offers is Great graphics. Its kinda expensive too and way to dependent on the cash shop. Totally pay to win as well. No thank you. Ill stick to my games.

Comments

• ic0n67ic0n67 Member Posts: 776

If you have your POL ID and PW still then you should be able to log into the system and purchase the content ID associated with your character. I am not sure how long trail characters will stay in the system though. Worse case senario would be you would have to start over from lvl 1. If that is the case I'd recommend buying the full version on the game so you get your 30 free trial.

• seeyouspacec0wboyseeyouspacec0wboy Member UncommonPosts: 714
    Originally posted by ic0n67

If you have your POL ID and PW still then you should be able to log into the system and purchase the content ID associated with your character. I am not sure how long trail characters will stay in the system though. Worse case senario would be you would have to start over from lvl 1. If that is the case I'd recommend buying the full version on the game so you get your 30 free trial.

Unfortunately I do not : ( is there a way to retrieve my POL ID? My character was on bahaumut and I loved the guild I was in on that server. Looks like I can no longer start a new character on this server.

Originally posted by Scagweed22
    is it the graphics? the repetativenesses? i mean what is the point? you could be so much more productive in real life
    Real life brings repetition and pointlessness too. The only thing real life offers is Great graphics. Its kinda expensive too and way to dependent on the cash shop. Totally pay to win as well. No thank you. Ill stick to my games.

Originally posted by Ozreth

Originally posted by ic0n67

Unfortunately I do not : ( is there a way to retrieve my POL ID? My character was on bahaumut and I loved the guild I was in on that server. Looks like I can no longer start a new character on this server.

For a free trial I doubt it. You have to go through a lot of loop holes to reaquire your POL ID if you paid for the game. I'd venture to guess that it is even harder for a trial account. I'd go grab a few beers and get ready for a customer support call. Worse case senario you could aways buy the game like i said before and then you can join Kujata with Satimasu and everyone other than me who posts here other than me. [EDIT: ME CAN TYPIE YAY!!!]

• SatimasuSatimasu Member UncommonPosts: 900

Are you being sarcastic?

Even if he is...he's right... Feel free to join Kujata and give me a holler.

To be the best, you must help each other become the best.
    FFXI Character: Satimasu
    FFXI Server: Valefor
    FFXIV Character: Tamorae Fonteil

Originally posted by Satimasu

Are you being sarcastic?

Even if he is...he's right... Feel free to join Kujata and give me a holler.

nope ... i think you recuited just about everyone there is.

• SatimasuSatimasu Member UncommonPosts: 900

You wish.

To be the best, you must help each other become the best.
    FFXI Character: Satimasu
    FFXI Server: Valefor
    FFXIV Character: Tamorae Fonteil