Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

End game? What else is there?

I've been playing spellborn on and off from the betas realease, but haven't yet payed to play .. I was wondering what the game has to offer at late game?.. When you reach the max level, then what? .. Arena i guess, but what is there to win?

In wow (hate to mention wow) theres the items and now the achievements...

I'm really liking spellborn becous the players acually requires skills, instead of be depending on gear.. But still, I need to see what the game has to offer in the end, when you reached the max level, before I'm willing to pay .. 

But still loving the game so far, and I've gotten quite a few of my friends to play the game aswell..

Comments

• MinoziMinozi Member Posts: 49

4 instances which you can do

plus this: eu-players.tcos.com/forum/showthread.php

• lordabbadonlordabbadon Member Posts: 68

demon chest is kinda bad timing, low pop on servers and most people that find keys sends them to their alts so whats left is for you to GRIND and i do mean GRIND for them. so all in all sucks, instances are kinda boring, bad flashbacks to wow but even more boring.

• MrSebMrSeb Member Posts: 71

Why do instances when equipment doesen't matter?.. What does the mobs drop?..

• GrenadierGrenadier Member Posts: 91
    Originally posted by MrSeb

Sigils ARE equipment. I can also tell you that the best reason to do anything in an MMOG is because it is FUN. This may be hard to understand because playing most MMOG's is such a chore.

• MinoziMinozi Member Posts: 49
    Originally posted by MrSeb

Why would armor only matter because of the stats? I mean.. theres one piece of armor ive been hunting for ever since i could enter the zone that has it :P not because of its stats, but because i thought it looked kick ass!

• MrSebMrSeb Member Posts: 71

Yea i'll give you that .. I can see myself hunting a piece of equipment, just for the look .. But I'm just worried about if the look and sigils alone, are enought to motivate players to keep playing lategame .. Cause the lack of end-game expeirence is the only thing keeping me away from paying to be playing this game atm ..