Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yet another forum idea

This site gets about 60 "tell me what game I should play, because I need to get some rank to I can vote all the games I'm not playing a 1, and this post will give me a high enough score to do that"

So, why not have a forum called something like the above, name it "help me find a game" and move all the post off on general into it.

Or maybe just move them into the new flame forum. Let people talk about game stuff in the general forum.

-=-=-=-=-
Posting credentials on a message forum is for the pompous. A idea can be judged within the context of itself, the person that posts it is irrelevant.

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.

-=-=-=-=-
Achievers realise that killers as a concept are necessary in order to make achievement meaningful and worthwhile (there being no way to "lose" the game if any fool can "win" just by plodding slowly unchallenged). -bartle

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.

Comments

• SarnathSarnath Member Posts: 74

Don't know if you meant to or not but you sound very bitter and angry about something. Yes, I am sure there are people who do what you are saying but I seriously doubt the numbers are what you hint at. Many of these games have been reviewed over 300 times. Do you really think a handful of fanatics have nothing better to do with their time then to try and bring another game down? Don't you think they would rather be playing their favorite game instead?

A Game Info Request forum might be a good idea but the way you stated it, all anyone will see is your bitterness and anger... not the underlying idea. A well written post is one that states an idea as objectively as possible. Flaming will only get others to not take you seriously.