Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Conan Podcast with Craig and Famine:

AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188

Massively Speaking Episode 54 : over @ Massively:  www.massively.com/2009/05/20/massively-speaking-episode-54-happy-birthday-age-of-conan/

Massively Speaking Episode 54 is a very special episode where Shawn is once again joined by Funcom's Glen "Famine" Swan and Craig Morrison as they discuss the upcoming Patch 1.05 and first anniversary for Age of Conan.

For those interested!

Comments

• Ngeldu5tNgeldu5t Member UncommonPosts: 608

Happybirthday AOC.

That was a nice interview which sums up AoC present state of the game but I also posted what happened to me and is still happening for some EU players....high latency spikes is back for some players.

I was having fun in the game with my guild as I started playing 6 months after release.The game runs smoothly,no disconnects but since FC fixed the logging problem many players were having a month and a half ago,it's been almost impossible for some other players to play due to high latency.(4000K-7000K spikes).

I've tried everything possible,wrote/sent a copy of my routing to AoC servers to FC support/tech which was useless btw,contacted my isp which tried to change my routing table but it always ended up on those Amsterdam level3 which are the cause of all this mess,I supposed.

FC support told me that it was not their side which have a problem but probably my isp,so to be sure,I tried other games on EU...Vanguard,LOTRO,Eve Online,Warhammer Online.Also tried Vanguard,lotro,DDO on US side and no high latency spikes.

So,happy birthday again,you've lost one of the few hundreds thousand players that you supposedly have.

In the land of Predators,the lion does not fear the jackals...