Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GIRLFRIENDS

when we were going out it was so much fun great times loved it.

we broke up because we went to different high schools and now i am posting crap like this because i have nothing better to do.

so vote --->

Comments

• Iceman12321Iceman12321 Member Posts: 992

haha, ROB your killing me with your creative polls. I've got a gf, and im sure some of the people here are even married, and then there will probably be a couple 13, 14 year olds saying they have a gf, yet they dont.

• ][-ROB-][][-ROB-][ Member Posts: 39

THX  IceMan

i just kind of gave up on fixing the games

so my creativity just exploded so i just started posting

i realy had nothing else to do (obviosly) except maby that sciece project due oh well

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

I am considering swearing away MMORPGs until GWs to jumpstart my social life. But yes, I do have a steady girlfriend, although she hates video games AND my style of music. I don't want to go into it, though.

-----------------

To the common WoW flamer!

"Hello you little queen of a man, I may not be respected in your board by many, but I do have more posts, so back the f*ck off because in the digital world you are either a 1 or a 0."

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

not many women would enjoy my sort of music either...

• OmegaLetOmegaLet Member Posts: 588
    Aye yes, GF's. IF i had a gf that didn't like me playing games online or was discusted by my music then i wouldn't be going out with her. haha! image

• findnolimitfindnolimit Member Posts: 112

My three year relationship ended 2 months ago... she hated games... video games have been there for me since then.  Lucky, the friend whose been helping me "ease the pain" loves PS2.  Not all girls hate gaming... although I think it would be wierd to be in a relationship with someone who liked them as much as I do.  I know some people here are married and play with their spouses, I just can't see that as spending quality time with someone... even when ur just sitting and watching a movie your hands and body aren't occupied like they are in front of a comp.  Not sayin playing games together is worng it's just different then any realtionship I've been in. 

You may say I'm a dreamer
    I'm not the only one
    I hope some day you will join us
    And the world will live as one

Thinking of strange days
    And wet-dream escapades
    Oh this summer is sweet sleep
    Because we are living day dreams

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

Originally posted by findnolimit
    My three year relationship ended 2 months ago... she hated games... video games have been there for me since then. Lucky, the friend whose been helping me "ease the pain" loves PS2. Not all girls hate gaming... although I think it would be wierd to be in a relationship with someone who liked them as much as I do. I know some people here are married and play with their spouses, I just can't see that as spending quality time with someone... even when ur just sitting and watching a movie your hands and body aren't occupied like they are in front of a comp. Not sayin playing games together is worng it's just different then any realtionship I've been in. You may say I'm a dreamer
    I'm not the only one
    I hope some day you will join us
    And the world will live as one

Haha, "...your hands and body aren't occupied..." You devil you ::::39::

No GF right now, dont have time for one, or the money ::::28::

• ][-ROB-][][-ROB-][ Member Posts: 39
    dont no about yall but when me and my x were waching a movie our hands were always ocupiedimage

• metalfoxusmetalfoxus Member Posts: 805

and you know what THAT means!

HANDSHAKES!!!

but of course

• TaskyZZTaskyZZ Member Posts: 1,476

If I had a girl friend my wife would kill me.

• JohnarkJohnark Member Posts: 901

Men who have a wife or girlfriend that play MMORPGs with them are the luckiest men on earth.

Unfortunatly I'm not one of them. image

___________ ___ __ _ _ _
    Stealth - Ambush - Hemorrhage - Sinister Strike x2 - Cold Blood - Eviscerate - Vanish - Preparation - Cold Blood - Ambush - ... you're dead! :P

• DrakaeonDrakaeon Member Posts: 630

On the poll I voted "I'm Gay" because it was the closest representation of the English language.

Originally posted by Drakaeon
    On the poll I voted "I'm Gay" because it was the closest representation of the English language.

Hehe ya so did I. Why is there a "yes" 3 times on that poll? Theres a "YES", "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" and "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND(kind of)".

• Cyris_LordCyris_Lord Member Posts: 101
    Why not make a post about how you broke up

Kujata
    San d'Oria
    Level 8 Warrior
    Level 8 Red Mage

Brena (Alexander)
    San d'Oria

Level 52 Red Mage
    Level 44 Dragoon
    Level 40 Samurai

• ShpongledShpongled Member Posts: 6

ofc i would! image

this is my signature - laugh

http://www.againsttcpa.com/what-is-tcpa.html
    Software kann man nicht stehlen, Ideen sind frei. Copyright, Slaverei!

• slinverslinver Member Posts: 13

Me and my fiance DO play MMORG's together. It makes it much more enjoyable...except for arguing over loot (If you really loved me you'd let me have that armour....) ::::02::

We're just waiting for WoW now. The open beta was fun but just ended too soon :(

• stephen_sofstephen_sof Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 388

if i had a gf i would be here and i she would be here also

"It's the darkness that brings us power"
    SOF site come join

"It's the darkness that brings us power"

• miasmaormiasmaor Member Posts: 4

hey...need some advice here.  my boyfriend is overly addicted to FINAL FANTASY XI...image

i don't really care that he's a gamer, its fine with me, i want him to do what he likes...

we've been together for a year now and the past few months he's been like so addicted to it.  I mean, it's the first thing he thinks of in the morning.  He told me that he's so addicted when he's doing anything else, he feels unproductive.  He wants to move back in with his parents [who live far away] so he can play full time and quit his job.  I don't think it's normal.  Once, he spent $200 dollars on fake money.  He's not going to college because all he wants to do is play. he doesn't eat, he hardly sleeps, he's always cranky.  He said he hasn't been happy for a long time, and that he would if he just stopped playing, because it's taking over his life, but he just won't stop.

i feel like this is really ruining our relationship.  I hardly see him.  It's like he's freakin addicted to heroin or something.  he's even losing weight [he's like 6' and 120 or something] I don't want to break up with him because i love him to death.   what the hell should i do?

• nash8114nash8114 Member Posts: 118

Surely an origional poll ::::04::
    If I had a gf I might still be here.. depends on what she'd be doing at this time ^^

_____

_____

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Originally posted by TaskyZZ

Ha! If I had a girlfriend, my wife would steal her!  Or at least want to share. image

--------------------------------------------

33.333333333333336% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

Killer 100%
    Achiever 53%
    Explorer 33%
    Socializer 13%

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

dam double posts!

• DarqueLordDarqueLord Member Posts: 195

Lol my girlfriend is playing SWG as I troll through these boards. So yes I would be here if I had a girlfriend.

Its always nice to have a gf you can addict to gaming, so that she cant complain that you spend too much time on the computer. Most likely I would not be here if I didnt have a girlfriend since shes the one whos paying for the internet connection.

Originally posted by dekron
    If I had a girl friend my wife would kill me.Or at least want to share.
    image --------------------------------------------
    image33.333333333333336% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Killer 100% Achiever 53% Explorer 33% Socializer 13%

In your dreams ::::28::

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

Originally posted by dekron

Ha! If I had a girlfriend, my wife would steal her!  Or at least want to share. image

33.333333333333336% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

Killer 100%
    Achiever 53%
    Explorer 33%
    Socializer 13%

What? Erm...

Nevermind, don't even want to ask.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didnt exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979