Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New SE mmorpg? you think?

SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

http://na.square-enix.com/mystery/

SE, have said that they will be revealing this game in this years E3...Do you think that this will be the mmorpg they ahve been keeping quite for so long?

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

Comments

• paulscottpaulscott Member Posts: 5,613

Looks like what Secret World was pulling a few years ago to draw up a tiny bit of hype.

I find it amazing that by 2020 first world countries will be competing to get immigrants.

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361

Is this supposed to be that project rapture?  The premise looks cool.

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001
    Originally posted by tkreep

Is this supposed to be that project rapture?  The premise looks cool.

thats what the internet rumors are saying, im thinking maybe its somethinh to do with front mission

• bassecbassec Member Posts: 37

It's generally accepted that this is the new Front Mission game.

Sorry to burst the bubble!

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

Yeah thats the new Front Mission game that been all but announced for 360 recently!  Looking forward to it...

• VirgoThreeVirgoThree Member UncommonPosts: 1,198

Yeah the first thing that came to my mind looking at it was Front Mission.

You know just for fun it would be awesome to hear a Front Mission MMO in development.

• xenoclixxenoclix Member UncommonPosts: 298

Would be great to see a new Front Mission game coming out. MMO or not i will still play it. I still own the FM series on playstation - love them!

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

FM are great id love it if was a new FM.

im not sure about FM mmorpg, im not huge fan of mmorpg based on an IP...never turn out well

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361

Well it would be awsome to have ann mmo where i can build my own mechs and still be able to fight with my character in depending on  the situation, kind of like in Xenogears.

• RajenRajen Member Posts: 689
    Originally posted by bassec

Haha that made me laugh XD... love reading old posts and seeing how much the facts change.

SE did say that codename rapture wasn't going to be a final fantasy title a year ago >.> looks like they went back on their word heh

• ErhunErhun Member Posts: 170
    Originally posted by Rajen

Originally posted by bassec

Haha that made me laugh XD... love reading old posts and seeing how much the facts change.

SE did say that codename rapture wasn't going to be a final fantasy title a year ago >.> looks like they went back on their word heh

They had said it would not be a sequel to FFXI, they never said it wouldn't be another FF game.

Also if you look at some of the dates on here, around those times the rumors had already come up to it being another FF game.