Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My first first :)

ricma985ricma985 Member Posts: 84

So any1 played this game? I saw thta it has many rewards but the game site ain't telling enough...

Comments

• ricma985ricma985 Member Posts: 84

Ok i forgot that i can understan russian so ill try it if i get into beta. Feedback will be... If any1 is interested...

• BottmingerBottminger Member Posts: 21

Originally posted by ricma985

So any1 played this game? I saw thta it has many rewards but the game site ain't telling enough...

I think nobody. Even testers saw only an alpha- and the first beta version.

Originally posted by ricma985

I saw thta it has many rewards but the game site ain't telling enough...

It is not enough information? You really were on an official site (if you really understand Russian)? There is an information about all races, classes, PvP, crafting, the world's bible...

Sorry for my Enlish (

Sorry i've posted first post before i found that it was russian game :). I went to the original site and posted that second... post... My english grammar is horrible!!!

• saint51saint51 Member Posts: 4

This game has many unique features about which it is not told in the description. Such as flights and fights by the astral ships operated several players, a piracy, and also unique system of classes and many other things.

I saw some great things on youtube.. I didn't really have to register on russian site cuz game will be avilable in english soon but if i get selected for beta there... well... :)

I only have doubts about those fluffy puffy things that fight in group of three... But when i saw an orc that was wearing shoes made from heads od these things... i was sold!

• saint51saint51 Member Posts: 4

World fo Allods Online is thousands isles in strange substance- Astral, and one of the main features of allods is that the loot-chest from top instance can be opened only at "big land", so raid must transport it by the astral ship, and players of opposite fraction can attack ship and take away a chest. At first battle goes in an astral, like ship battles in 18 century, and then pirates can board the ship.

• SvyatoshaSvyatosha Member Posts: 3

I want to say that Allods Online is not WoW clone! these games have some similar features (they are both MMORPG, don't forget)) ), but AO has a lot of innovative decisions and well-known in Russia, in spite of this game haven't been released

MilkThief

• josh424josh424 Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by Svyatosha

I want to say that Allods Online is not WoW clone! these games have some similar features (they are both MMORPG, don't forget)) ), but AO has a lot of innovative decisions and well-known in Russia, in spite of this game haven't been released

Actually Allods online is based off of a PC game from 97 called Rage of Mages, 5 years before the modern Warcraft III was even released.

• FalendorFalendor Member UncommonPosts: 81

Ok so some of that google translation is ok but alot of it is just jiberesh.