Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guardian, Burglar or Hunter?

2»

Comments

• arebareb Member Posts: 144

Wow OK... I should have come back to this thread earlier... Looks like things got a little out of hand.  I stand by what I said in my original post.  Traited enrage (or Blind Fury) is a great skill, and I find it does reliably force a ranged unit into melee.  Insects, defilers, archers... Very reliable for me.  Sometimes they take a shot or two after enrage but they will stop after 1 or 2 shots.

And I love Adle.  It's a ranged interrupt with a 20s cooldown and those are very useful.  Most interrupt skills are only melee only so you have to run up to the mob to interrupt the induction.  Yes the induction debuff isn't as much as it used to be.

Also, in regards to your claim that LMs > Burglars... I was in a group that took down the Turtle today, and we had 2 burglars in the group, compared to 1 LM.  Stacking reveal weakness and counter defense worked beautifully.  By the end of the fight I had done enough damage that I had its agro, for maybe the last 80K or so.  And I tanked it thanks in part to my +50% evade (and great healing!).  Screenshot attached below.

One last thing, it does not seem like you've played since Book 7.  The Gambler line of traits is quite badass.  Give it a try!

• velimiriusvelimirius Member UncommonPosts: 134
    Originally posted by DrWalnut

I've got a 15 Dwarf Guardian, a 19 Hobbit Burglar, and a 18 Man Hunter and I can't decide which one to play! I plan to spend roughly 75% of my time soloing because of time issues but I want to be able to be wanted in groups if needed. I think all three of the mare really fun but I can only stick with one if I'm going to go all the way to 60. Any suggestions on which one to stick with? I want to play a class that isn't overplayed either. If it helps, I'm on the Brandywine server. Thanks!

Im Hunter 60ish and im very happy with him :)