Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Convince me to play this game, or not!

ArchgriffinArchgriffin Member UncommonPosts: 39

Ave!

Can you, felow citzens of the Emprie tell me a good reason to play this game? 

What about the gameplay, rp comunuty, historical acuracy and updates? 

Is it worth the 10 quid? 

I realy want to play a nice historical game...

Comments

• VirtusVirtus Member Posts: 492

I'm and ex player from long ago.

The lack of responses should give you your answer. I mean seriously, its been 5 days and no one has said a thing, except me, and only to mock.

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

This game is such a good deal that I'll probably buy it in a few months when my new comp is built. For the price I think it could make a perfect secong MMORPG. I've been advised that it's a load of wank but it's a hell of alot less than AoC and that was utter, utter, utter, utter, utter WANK!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• MarkerMarker Member UncommonPosts: 77
    Originally posted by Agricola1

This game is such a good deal that I'll probably buy it in a few months when my new comp is built. For the price I think it could make a perfect secong MMORPG. I've been advised that it's a load of wank but it's a hell of alot less than AoC and that was utter, utter, utter, utter, utter WANK!

Rofl. this game can be stated as Beta still, since is faaaar from what they said will have implemented at realease time.

I leave a trace in your life

• commanderjimcommanderjim Member UncommonPosts: 40

You get from this game what you put in. While I agree with Marker that this game is not where it was meant to be by this stage, it is still an incredibly adddictive game. Go barb, thats where the fun is :D. Fully worth the £10 i paid for it. Without a doubt.

Commander Jim

Were all living on knife's edge when will you fall off?

• thorosuchthorosuch Member UncommonPosts: 127

Should try a tale in the desert IV...difficult...but very good...much to do, but hard like I said...very tight community on Sinai.  :-)

Getting old is mandatory...growing up is optional.

• vivian002vivian002 Member Posts: 10

This game is such a good

• MarkerMarker Member UncommonPosts: 77

nothing is to convince. i restarted to play and after 4 month same bugs even better bugs for romans. a character named Jaghatai friend maybe with devs team have a uber life skills and everything. He kills 4 barbs alone, barged me THROUGH HOUSE WALL and killed me, doh typical for KFr group black hole kissers. I wont see this game better then it is in the next 10 years.

I leave a trace in your life

• RuedolfRuedolf Member Posts: 4

I enjoy this game, have since I joined. I have a lot of fun on it conversing with the great community, which stays as freindly as possible. The game I will admist hasa steep learning curve, and a few glitches (which will hopefully be fixed with the release of RV2), but it is otherwise a great game and I highly reccomend it. If you were to buy it at any time, now would be the time since the price will raise when the new client comes out. And you get to keep your account from the older client.