Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leveing areas

DuilyonDuilyon Member Posts: 326

I just started the game and so far there isnt too many places to level. As far as I can tell you just do Subs 10-20 then from 20-60 you do ToTW. There isn't many places to level at all >>

what other areas can I level up?

Comments

• TrashcantoyTrashcantoy Member Posts: 827

yea its like you said, first newb island, then subway to about lvl 25 then totw to lvl 60. that is... if you are a free player. if u pay then u will most likely skip almost all of subway and totw cause the xp in shadowlands is far better.

u can do missions for tokens and credits, but thats even slower xp then subway/totw. after lvl 60 i used to go to some camp near omni-ent but nowadays free 60+ players hang out in foremans (also a dungeon)

good luck with the game

MMOs currently playing: -
    About to play: Lord of the Rings Online
    Played: Anarchy Online (alltime favorite) and lots of f2p titles (honorable mentions: 9Dragons, Martial Heroes, Dekaron, Atlantica Online)

• burmeseburmese Member Posts: 546

The game is designed to be leveled thru mainly via instanced missions.  You -can- do some leveling in the Subway/ToTW/Foremans/CoH/IS but that won't really cover it and you're gonna need to do missions to level (as a fr00b, SL players go whack hecklers and such).  Can also level in the wild - mobs of all levels to be found.

~\_/~\_O

• Cephus404Cephus404 Member CommonPosts: 3,675

You can do a LOT of leveling in those places, so long as you have a good team behind you, I just threw a fixer through TOTW and was doing about 6-8 levels per half hour just doing legos, it's not hard to do.  You are right though, most of your leveling is going to be through missions because you need to get that token grind done and to get your 1000 by TL4, you're stuck with about 250 missions.

Played: UO, EQ, WoW, DDO, SWG, AO, CoH, EvE, TR, AoC, GW, GA, Aion, Allods, lots more
    Relatively Recently (Re)Played: HL2 (all), Halo (PC, all), Batman:AA; AC, ME, BS, DA, FO3, DS, Doom (all), LFD1&2, KOTOR, Portal 1&2, Blink, Elder Scrolls (all), lots more
    Now Playing: None
    Hope: None