Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Interested in trying EQ2 for the first time? Returning player? Simply bored?

13»

Comments

• Glacial_RainGlacial_Rain Member Posts: 110
    Originally posted by Pyrostasis

Nice thx for the heads up, Ill see if I can find that quest on the wiki

Quest is A Foul Wind eq2.wikia.com/wiki/A_Foul_Wind

• BwanaKuuBwanaKuu Member Posts: 146

I just started the trial today.  I'm an old school EQ player who is looking for a more casual experience and happened to roll a Barb Pally on the CB server.  Is this guild still happening and what level are you guys at now? I'm lvl 7 after a few hours of play.

• BrifBrif Member UncommonPosts: 529
    Originally posted by isolor

Originally posted by Wrender

Vanguard is better than EQ2 and SOE is to bullheaded to admit it. If they would market/advertise/develop it would have more subs than any MMO out right now. WOW included!

Why do people state their opinions as facts? Your OPINION is that Vanguard is better than EQ2. It is not a fact!!!!!

Man I'm getting sick of statements like this.

They are both decent games in my opinion.

People do not need to include that it is their opinion if they believe it is what they say it is.  If they believe it, then it is fact to them and not their opinion.

• PyrostasisPyrostasis Member UncommonPosts: 2,293
    Originally posted by BwanaKuu

I just started the trial today.  I'm an old school EQ player who is looking for a more casual experience and happened to roll a Barb Pally on the CB server.  Is this guild still happening and what level are you guys at now? I'm lvl 7 after a few hours of play.

Most of us are between the levels of 15 and 25.

I had to reroll this morning to fix the tank issue we were having or rather lack of a tank heh. Im 14 now and should be ready for WC and BB tomorrow.

Im hoping to get a good look at instances/HQ's/dungeons etc via the wiki and try and throw out a progression time lime for the next few weeks. We will see how it goes

Im going to be hoping on again here in  a few to do some crafting if you have more questions feel free to shoot phaine a tell, or hit up our EQ2 forum on homelessgamers.com