Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The next 'free month'?

ajs08ajs08 Member Posts: 35

Hello, all.

I've been considering coming back to SWG, seeings as how I've gotten bored of other MMORPGs, and I was wondering if anyone knew if/when SWG is giving out their next free month, such as the one they gave away when they came out with that fancy card game thing.

Thank you.

Comments

• KazaraKazara Member UncommonPosts: 1,086

Given this last game update was just released 4/30 and the extension of free transfers off the dead servers, I am guessing the free vet trials will come along any day now.

• ObeeObee Member Posts: 1,550
    Originally posted by Kazara

Given this last game update was just released 4/30 and the extension of free transfers off the dead servers, I am guessing the free vet trials will come along any day now.

The next vet trial will likely coincide with the next update.  WoW style battlegrounds are a much bigger potential draw than windows.  I'm not sure if it is sad or funny that the dev team is trying to claim they aren't copying WoW because SWG briefly had broken battlefields while the description of what they are adding is almost 100% exactly like WoW's battlegrounds and almost nothing like the old SWG battlefields.

I don't see the addition of battlegrounds being a big subscription draw, considering the current SWG combat system is the single worst combat system found in an MMO.

• DeeweDeewe Member UncommonPosts: 1,980
    Originally posted by Obee.
      considering the current SWG combat system is the single worst combat system found in an MMO.

Sadly, I agree