Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Expertise Points

djnexusdjnexus Member Posts: 677

I currently have 7 expertise points saved up and when I goto access my expertise menu it wont let me train any skills at all. Im still on my 14 day trial is that the reason? or do i have to goto a trainer?

Comments

• Trident9259Trident9259 Member UncommonPosts: 860

i believe you need to be of a certain level to start training the expertise points.

• fulham3fulham3 Member Posts: 15

Once you hit lvl 10 you get your first points (5 to be exact). So now you should be at least lvl 14 if you have 7 altogether. Once you hit 10 you should be able to spend them, and IIRC even on the trial you could. When you go to your expertise tree and highlight the boxes is the train button still greyed out? To answer your question, no you don't need to see a trainer, you can train anywhere you like. What server are you on? I have toons on Bria, Flurry, Chimaera, and Farstar, so if you are on any of those I can help you in game.

• BadgerSmakerBadgerSmaker Member Posts: 629

With most expertise, you need to spend at least four points in the first tier boxes to access the second tier.

Once you put four points in one of the top line of expertise boxes, you will be able to spend points on the next line down.

I hope that helps.

• djnexusdjnexus Member Posts: 677

Figured it out thanks

• jakfoxjakfox Member Posts: 50
    Originally posted by djnexus

I currently have 7 expertise points saved up and when I goto access my expertise menu it wont let me train any skills at all. Im still on my 14 day trial is that the reason? or do i have to goto a trainer?

Use the n key, open up the tab that says retrobution. Fill all those pionts until you get devine storm and then do BG's for honor.  The tier 8 pvp gear is pretty epic, or so i'm told.