Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

20 to 60 new spam emails DAILY

bhugbhug Member UncommonPosts: 944

You guys are under attack from spamers, and you are protecting them.

I am getting 20 to 60 spam emails a day, and since mmorpg REFUSES to divulge the headers of those spam emails it is nearly impossible to punish the spamers.

Today can not even see the latest 90 spam emails as every time one tries to see the collection of spam ('new messages' or 'mail' links) it adds another spam locking the process into a never ending reading of email messages, but never listing them!

This problem of huge spam emails has happened before.

HOW CAN YOU NOT NOTICE 100s OF THOUSANDS OF NEW EMAILS DAILY!! to this site?

Comments

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

All I get are e-mail's via comments posted on my picture gallery.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• MeddleMeddle Administrator UncommonPosts: 758

We've had a problem with spammers using our internal messaging system to send spam but this is coming from the outside.  We're working on the mail server to try and modify the spam trap settings.  Sorry for the inconveniece.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• teknicianteknician Member UncommonPosts: 270

Is there a way to report spam messages, such as people creating accounts and using it to promote dating sites?

• bmdevinebmdevine Member Posts: 429

I haven't received any.  Maybe your e-mail here is tied in to your yahoo account somehow!