Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dream Of Mirror Online~AeriaGames

I play this terrific game for my pc called Dream Of Mirror online. This game is fun and very player friendly. Aeriagames has entertainment for causual, intense, and social gamers. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ANY GAME FROM AERIAGAMES.COM. COME CHECK IT OUT ^_^ Aeria Games **PLAY NOW!

Domo includes many quests and monsters to fight. It has pvp action and quests that require you to group with people. You can do all sorts of things on domo. When you start out you need to lvl your commoner(first job) to lvl 10. After that you can do different quest and become all sorts of things such as a doctor, musician, dancer, mercenary and much more. Soon there will even be a BRAND NEW job avaliable called "Witch Doctor." They just updated not to long ago so now the main city has beautiful trees that you can sit under. You can treat it as whatever you like. You can be a socialite or just fight monsters. You also have all sorts of different kinds of pets that can help you. Between me and you they have lots of promotions to get special items. I really like playing domo. It was my first mmorpg and it is the only one thus far that has kept my interest. There is so much to discover.

Comments

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

I used to play it, but i found the combat to be a little to slow for me,

Itis a decent game however if you are looking for osmething new to play.

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• leonabunnyleonabunny Member Posts: 3

Yes, the lvling takes a long time to get done with but at the end it seem worth it to me. :)

• bluewolf93bluewolf93 Member Posts: 4

ehh, im not all that dedicated to grinding, so i got sort of bored after reaching a certain level, because i had no motivation to keep leveling up when it was taking so long. i must have been killing hundreds apon hundreds of monters to get like 5% exp.

but while i was still a low level, it was plenty of fun. and i agree, great community, the people were probably the nicest in any RPG that i have played. maybe the cute graphics made everyone happy :)

• XiaokiXiaoki Member EpicPosts: 3,855

I played in the open beta and I got to level 22 or something.

At that point the only way to level is get in a large group and AoE kill for hours to get maybe 10% experience.

Never found out what the max level is but I know its over 100.

Also, its a multi class system. Meaning you level up multiple classes on the same character seperately.

I thought it was a pretty good MMO but quit because the level grind was just too insane.

• mlauzonmlauzon Member UncommonPosts: 767

AeriaGames is doing a new spam other forums contest for DOMO, ignore it!

--
    Michael

• bluewolf93bluewolf93 Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by Xiaoki

I played in the open beta and I got to level 22 or something.
    At that point the only way to level is get in a large group and AoE kill for hours to get maybe 10% experience.
    Never found out what the max level is but I know its over 100.
    Also, its a multi class system. Meaning you level up multiple classes on the same character seperately.
    I thought it was a pretty good MMO but quit because the level grind was just too insane.

really? i thought the level cap was 60. and up to around 70 if you payed. basically i've never seen a player over lvl 55, you sure you got the right game?

but you are right about the insane grinding. Its probably one of the hardest games to lvl in.

• leonabunnyleonabunny Member Posts: 3

xD well i lvled my doc all the way to 37 and i dont understand how people lvl soloing. Now im sort of in it for all the cute stuff you can get. <3 my lily. And the highest lvl job ive seen was lvl 65.

• GeohyteGeohyte Member Posts: 7

I play DoMO as well, and as far as I'm concerned I'm hooked on it now.

Most of my jobs are over level 20 now too, and honestly I've never had a problem with leveling. Even my 50-54 jobs (Doctor, Mercenary, and Fencer) don't seem to have issues with experience since I've tried duoing in Dragons Den. Also I don't know how you got only 10% at level 22 for partying for hours Xiaoki.

Leveling, and grinding aside the quests in DoMO aren't too bad. Heck some of them now even give "vanity pets" or stuff to ressurect you without any experience loss. Favorite this to try out now is Demon's Tower where you can get everything from naming tags for your pets to stuff that resurrects you if you die.

And now I feel like an Advertisement for Aeria ^^; Ah well if that's the case, all the better for my in game time, more people usually means an easier time to get leveling done.

• RavenLWRavenLW Member Posts: 2

I leveled my doc to 46 so far but i have been on hiatus for a while i mainly stick to the forums now what lil forum there is... i also have my merc dancer shaman witch doc hunter and musician leveled between 15 and 36 i love this game and have actually made it my home i would love to try other games but i have made so many friends on domo thats its hard to leave lol i love to grind on there especially when there is good convo going on i have grinded for 13 hours once boy was i tired afterwards i am not a hardcore gamer though just every now and then i have the need to get in there and make it count hehe