Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Small-community 2d game

rye130rye130 Member CommonPosts: 9

Now in days none of the big-name games are any fun for me, they all seem the same, so I began playing a little 2d game called Silent Shadows classic. I find it extremely addicting for some reason and think that if you can't find any other game, giving it a try might not be a bad idea.

There used to be around 100 players online actively and talking but now, after it was re-released after a couple year break, on a good day there is 10. The players that are on are friendly and your sure to get helped out when you need it

There are almost no quests and its pretty much a grindfest. The PvP is forced in some maps and optional in others and its fun to run around on a killing spree.

I'm not going to say its a real innovative or amazing game or anything, but its quite addicting. If you were to play and like it, inviting friends would only better enhance your experience since partying literally doubles-quadruples the experiance you recieve.

If you want to give it a try visit www.ssclassic.com/downloads.php.

Edit: Fixed link

Comments

• tubelighttubelight Member UncommonPosts: 276

I see that no client has been released yet but the game is in an advanced stage of development. Thanks for sharing though :)

• rye130rye130 Member CommonPosts: 9

Actually, the game, Silent Shadows Classic is out, but Lost Sphere, the prequel, is not. I fixed the link so now it should work for you :)

• TheRainbowTheRainbow Member Posts: 2

Dude, i just checked out your game and it's sick! I'm totally going to play this game all the time now...... i hope other people check it out, they definitely should.

• bonobotheorybonobotheory Member UncommonPosts: 1,007
    Originally posted by TheRainbow

Dude, i just checked out your game and it's sick! I'm totally going to play this game all the time now...... i hope other people check it out, they definitely should.

Did anybody else see right through that?

If you can't sockpuppet convincingly, don't sockpuppet at all.

• painful16painful16 Member Posts: 20

Yeah, terrible game. Upon login i quickly exited out on how terrible the mapping was, and even setting the fullscreen option changed the resolution of your monitor, so when you logout you have to change your resolution again.

you best bet is to play deloria online if you want a subpar game like this.

• TheRainbowTheRainbow Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by bonobotheory

Originally posted by TheRainbow

Did anybody else see right through that?

If you can't sockpuppet convincingly, don't sockpuppet at all.

Congrats detective, but you were supposed to see right through it. Yeah it's obvious that I play the game, and Rye said that he posted an ad on here, so I thought I'd just have a little fun. It wasn't supposed to seriously convince people.

• tubelighttubelight Member UncommonPosts: 276

Tried playing SS but the client kept crashing so i finally gave up :) Lets hope the prequel is better.