Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking at new games..

zanterzanter Member Posts: 1

I have been looking around at new games and came across this one. I was wondering, do alot of people play this? And how does this game compare to JGC in playstyle? It seems kind of similar, but I have not tried VO yet. I am planning on getting the trial today when I get home from work.

Comments

• NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835

Granted there have been mod changes since my son and I played our trial (I did a mini-review on the game here) and I don't know how they affected the game but when we played it was a very nice game.  Good layout, graphic's, flight engine etc...., a little weak in the mission area's but they were working on that.

The dev staff is kind of small so changes come slow but that can be a good thing as they talk and listen to the players to get good feedback prior/during/after the changes.

Biggest downside in Dec/Jan(?) I would say was the low player population.  They did hit a high of 100 on a few times, but generally it was in the 40-50 range 4p-8p PST.  Since this is a Pvp always on game that took some of the danger feeling away.

We didn't keep it going when our trials ran out, but have been keeping an eye on it to jump back in when it's moved along a bit more.

This is one of those work in progress, excellent little game's no one's heard about.  Enjoy yourself.

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter