Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problem with Lineage 2 website

BraavosiBraavosi Member Posts: 149

I used to play L2 all the time, retail and private, something keeps bringing me back. I have a problem tho, for a while now I have not been able to connect to the Lineage 2 website or PlayNC, at all, it just wont let me. Does anyone know why this would happen? and how to fix it?

I'm waiting for Aion to be released and worried that I will not be able to create an account due to this problem.

Comments

• DarbiiRueDarbiiRue Member UncommonPosts: 832

Frankly, I too am having some really annoying problems with their site. I can get onto the Lineage2.com site just fine, but when I try to do anything with Account Management, it goes so slow, its impossible to do ANYTHING. It just keeps timing out on me. So annoying!

• TheJotunTheJotun Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by pimpdizzle

I used to play L2 all the time, retail and private, something keeps bringing me back. I have a problem tho, for a while now I have not been able to connect to the Lineage 2 website or PlayNC, at all, it just wont let me. Does anyone know why this would happen? and how to fix it?
    I'm waiting for Aion to be released and worried that I will not be able to create an account due to this problem.

Do you get any specific errors or the page just doesn't load? It has always worked fine for me, that's why I ask. Maybe I can help! :)

I see dead pixels.

• BraavosiBraavosi Member Posts: 149

Always says:  Service unavailable

I kind of want to play l2 again, but cant connect to site to renew subscription =(

• SwampDragonsSwampDragons Member UncommonPosts: 352

Kinslon said that the servers were busy when they had the Guildwars free trial thing, but that is over now so I dont know what the issue can be if it is there end.

I have no prolem on there website! trie connect to there web site though this one http://www.proxygo.net/ and see if the site is slugish with that. If it dont it is somewere from you to there web server that is giving the hickups.

In that case you can trie to do a DNS flush in cmd. 

NOTE: Dont use the password or account name when are going through the Proxy, you never know what people steal on the internet.

• BraavosiBraavosi Member Posts: 149

Thanks for trying to help. I tried to have my roommates connect to the site and they cant either, so that means it must be my university blocking it. =(

I will try to go through a router, see if it helps.