Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's everyone playing in April 09?

1235»

Comments

• AnciegherAnciegher Member Posts: 123

Recently bought Prince of Persia to xbox360 and finished it yesterday, also bought the forced unleashed and farcry 2. So I'm busy with my 360 =) I tried to get into AoC and even though it played nice there was just something missing...I guess it's the "world" feeling. So I'm on the backburner when it comes to MMOs for now, will probably try jumpgate and champions when they are released but until then it's 360 all the way.

• RubakaiRubakai Member Posts: 97

Eve Online and DoW 2 - all i need right now, both brilliant

• bonobotheorybonobotheory Member UncommonPosts: 1,007

Civ 4 and Neverwinter Nights.  My WoW and CoH accounts are both set to expire next month, and I haven't found any decent MMOs so I'm back to single-player offline games.

• mackdawg19mackdawg19 Member UncommonPosts: 842

TCoS, but i'm eagerly awaiting Fuel on May 26th for PC. Fuel is a racing game, but it just looks amazing plus it's made by Codemasters. Those two games will tie up a lot of my time since school is coming to an end and I finally graduate.

• SoludeSolude Member UncommonPosts: 691

CoX and CO with welcome back weekends of other MMOs thrown in for variety.

• elit3gam3relit3gam3r Member Posts: 186

im playing atlantica online, i got motivated again in playing this because i have another mount and its an armed white tiger. Yes indeed its an armed white tiiger but i want the helio's griffin. However my new mounts has also a good stats not bad right and its really cool with riding a mount like that. ^^

Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu player

• daphat.comdaphat.com Member Posts: 8

Playing Runes of Magic. The game is addicting and very well made.

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751

I got tired of Spellborn (very quickly) and Warhammer (after free month expired) and went back to Anarchy Online......While the graphics are dated it still has the best character development and skill system of any game out there.......

• b0rderline99b0rderline99 Member Posts: 1,441

playing some TF2 and darkfall

both are quite fun

• BlisterjuiceBlisterjuice Member Posts: 3

3 words.......Asheron's Call !!!

I recently came back to AC after a long long break in Jan 09 and I am completly hooked again. One of the best MMOs ever made.

Check  it out if you have a chance by using their 14 day free trial.

Yes I know its only 2 words.....just making fun of Obama & Bidens  "3 letter word.....J O B S"

• MysticshamanMysticshaman Member Posts: 72

WAR... and loving it...ever since beta

• logangregorlogangregor Member Posts: 1,524

AION and Spellborn

Not really hooked to either game yet, maybe Im just thru with mmos.

MMOs kinda killed all other games for me.

Then I played WOW and WoW killed all other mmos for me.

And now that I cant stand WoW, eh Im just done...

• TracedTraced Member Posts: 27

Waaaagh!

War!

• ChamberlainChamberlain Member Posts: 103

Street Fighter 4... Runes of Magic... L4D... and I found Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow at Blockbuster on clearance for 9.99 lol.  I forgot how amazing that game is.  I download and try free MMOs now and then.  Perfect world was pretty, but controls and options were terrible.  Florensia has so much potential, but the character creation is horrendous.  I have no desire to play Aion, but I guess I'll give it a try when it comes out just for the hell of it.  Haven't tried spellborn yet, I just keep reading so many negative reviews.  Guess Champions online could be my next MMO... we'll see.

Counting the days until BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger for XB360 (June) .  Hopefully will be the next evolutionary step in 2D fighting games after what Guilty Gear X did (and then revised a hundred times). 

But I think my love for MMOs has been pretty much extinguished.  I just can't be into one for more than a month at most.  Been 3 months now since I cancelled WoW, and unlike when I used to re-sub to EQ back in the day, I don't get an itch for WoW.  In fact, thinking of grinding more Hodir rep actually makes my head hurt.

Science flies people to the moon. Religion flies people into buildings.

• TheHavokTheHavok Member UncommonPosts: 2,423

I just bought orange box.  AMAZIIIIIIING!!! Although TF2 didn't meet my expecations (its okay), I am completely blown away by portal and half-life 2 episode 1 & 2.  Valve has officially joined the ranks of Blizzard and Bethesda in my eyes; everything they make is gold.

Im also playing final fantasy 12 and having a blast with the interesting job/character system.  Square Enix also makes great games but they also make sub-par games :)

• CoffeeGruntCoffeeGrunt Member Posts: 192

No MMO atm  ..... maybe i look int FF XI ...maybe not

single player :

Far Cry 2 atm

• mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356

I have 3 active subs: WoW, Vanguard, EVE. Playing WoW for arenas pvp, VG for exploring and questing, EVE - just leveling skills offline

• ObliviousXObliviousX Member Posts: 112

Mount and Blade, had never really paid attention to that game until this week. Amazing game, the best melee combat system in an rpg, ever. Mounted combat is epic. I always wanted a game that would recreate those moments from the movie braveheat, 100 people running towards another group of 100 people with swords and axes, epic.

• InktomiInktomi Member UncommonPosts: 663

I just loaded Requiem and I'm giving it a shot.